Search results for query: *

1. MadbriX|CVG

CC Creation Compendium #28

Such amazing builds every month! The first one blew my mind!
  2. MadbriX|CVG

Question about Building

Woooow I replied to this late. Thanks for the advice, guys!
  3. MadbriX|CVG

Question about Building

I've definitely seen some impressive builds over here on the forums. But how do they do it? I noticed one big factor is wall diversity and furniture choice. But do you need to have constant memory of every single block and furniture item in the game? What impulses do you builders have when...
  4. MadbriX|CVG

PC banner effects

I have two Zombie Banners and so far nothing changed after the first one.
  5. MadbriX|CVG

Meowmere vs Star Wrath?

Personally I'd say Meowmere because of the whopping 200+ damage and if you spam the cats into the air, it takes out the Cultist very easily if he's offscreen. If you were to use the Star Wrath underground, it wouldn't do too much unless the cave ceiling was offscreen as well. But the SW... it's...
  6. MadbriX|CVG

PC 1.3 Little Details I Found

So when I was searching caves for an Extractinator and harvesting from my marble cave, I came across this little cartoony Detonator connected to Explosives. I found another slightly deeper and apparently they spawn with massive veins or ore, mostly Platinum/Gold. (Thanks for the camera mode...
  7. MadbriX|CVG

I just wish I posted more interesting stuff...

I just wish I posted more interesting stuff...
  8. MadbriX|CVG

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Looks absolutely amazing! I'm loving how vivid and "smooth" the lasers seem as against a solid line of color. The new sunflower texture makes the world seem less plastic and more natural. Also the colors used for the new items are so bright! Wow 800 new items is staggering, and by the looks of...
  9. MadbriX|CVG

I finally found a way to run Terraria on Ubuntu (PlayOnLinux)

Hmm never heard of that. Does it run with Wine or is it a separate program somehow?
  10. MadbriX|CVG

I haven't found a solution yet. I've tried multiple versions of Terraria (Of course past 1.2) and I can't get the minimap to display :(
  11. MadbriX|CVG

I need to spend more time here -_-

I need to spend more time here -_-
  12. MadbriX|CVG

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

This idea is nice. We really need something like a light-green Solution. The Bog idea sounds nice, though. What of the Crimson?
  13. MadbriX|CVG

What's your favorite thing about Terraria?

The long gameplay and challenges can get you hooked for a long time.
  14. MadbriX|CVG

The most ridiculous luck comes when streaming...

Is this a fact? Is it something integrated into Steam? Because all those Crystal Hearts are generated at world creation. If this is true, I can assume that they started the stream during world creation.
  15. MadbriX|CVG

The most ridiculous luck comes when streaming...

This has got to be the best Terraria world ever created. How's your friend now? I'm guess she's already got end-game armor, lol!
  16. MadbriX|CVG

Updated! Hopefully the instructions are understandable, I completely forgot HOW to install Terraria with P.O.L. I mostly put the instructions on how to RUN the game, heh! Once again, notify me of errors!
  17. MadbriX|CVG

Whoa I forgot, is it allowed to post SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS here in the PC Support or do we just post questions for help? Please tell me if this was posted in the wrong place, and I have also found errors in this guide. I will edit it shortly.
  18. MadbriX|CVG

Finally fixed my Gravatar!

Finally fixed my Gravatar!
  19. MadbriX|CVG

When I view my post, my profile pic's blank. Any help? It shows here on my profile though.

When I view my post, my profile pic's blank. Any help? It shows here on my profile though.
Back
Top Bottom