Search results for query: *

1. Luckyoo

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Will there be ultra instinct?
  2. Luckyoo

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

This is probably a really obvious answer and im just dumb but how do I restore satiety as a vampire?
  3. Luckyoo

Pixel Art something random i made

I make pixel art as a simple hobby
  4. Luckyoo

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

For some reason when i try to get it to work all the files in terraria are xnb files but it wont replace correctly because all the files in the texture pack are PNG files
  5. Luckyoo

i mean a comment

i mean a comment
  6. Luckyoo

anybody know how to put a little code at the bottom of a post?

anybody know how to put a little code at the bottom of a post?
  7. Luckyoo

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  8. Luckyoo

tModLoader Extra Gunslinger Gear

Hi I LOVe this mod because ranged is like my favorite class, nice work! and I have a suggestion... Consider maybe similar to the nights edge but with 4 guns and progress to terra gun maybe!
  9. Luckyoo

tModLoader More Spell Books

oh and i figure this is already planned but maybe add a line of armor that increases spell book damage and I know this is beta and has a lot of work but maybe even add like an alternative nebula set
  10. Luckyoo

tModLoader More Spell Books

Maybe go for kinda adding 4 books 1 from jungle ingredients, 1 for hellstone, 1 for dungeon ( or u could just use waterbolt ) and 1 for corruption / crimson and have a nights edge version ( maybe a crimson nights edge ) and hollowed on the way to a terra weapons
  11. Luckyoo

i'd like if I end up seing this mod popping up along tmodloader

i'd like if I end up seing this mod popping up along tmodloader
  12. Luckyoo

kinda like N terraria a not really known mod with separate races to choose with buffs and...

kinda like N terraria a not really known mod with separate races to choose with buffs and debuffs or you average human with no effects
  13. Luckyoo

I giv up trying to make a mod but I do have da idea....

I giv up trying to make a mod but I do have da idea....
  14. Luckyoo

tModLoader Summoners' Association

Hey uhh…. hate to break it to ya guys who were asking for targeting with minions but...that is already in as vanilla. simply right click an enemy with a summon staff ( it might not work for stationary things tho ) also is this mod dead?
  15. Luckyoo

Still trying to make a mod...

Still trying to make a mod...
Back
Top Bottom