Search results for query: *

1. Kailen

PC Weather no longer changing after using slider in Journey Mode

After I used the weather slider to make a storm in order to find a specific mob, the weather refuses to change off whatever I manually set in the slider. I have checked multiple times that the weather changing is enabled (I know it can be disabled, much like you can freeze time or keep wind...
  2. Kailen

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I am sure this has already been submitted, but 96 pages worth is a lot to check. I am genuinely surprised this isn't already in the game at some point. You'll also have to forgive the "made in 5 minutes in MS Paint" quality pic. I am not an artist, but I wanted people to have SOME kind of...
  3. Kailen

1.3 Expert Mode Discussion

Might be better to have it that if you hit something on the way up, like another block, you take some damage too. I don't want to see the functionality of that mount nerfed too badly, but that will prevent cheesing against the ceiling with it.
  4. Kailen

Member-Run Project ~ Terraria 1.3 Findings Thread! [Spoilers Inside] ~

Mine cart tracks. Mine cart tracks everywhere. I've found at least half a dozen on my world so far, which are great for opening up huge areas to explore. It also seems like the mine cart tracks can be pretty close together. Heck, in the jungle, the first one I found lead me almost straight...
  5. Kailen

1.3 Expert Mode Discussion

It's rough! I've managed to take out the Cthulu pieces, have max health and a full suit of Meteorite + gun... but progress has ground to a bit of a halt. Jungle is PAIN. I probably could ignore it since I'm at max health, but I want to try to collect more accessories to build more... things...
  6. Kailen

[POTENTIAL SPOIL] How many hours have you spent on Terraria since 1.3 and what have you done?

20 hours so far. Started a new character from scratch on Expert mode and taking my dear sweet time of it. Building a castle (among other things), mining a bunch, looking for loot. Riding the underground rails. The usual. Haven't killed a single boss yet. Yea yea, I'm REALLY slow at the start.
  7. Kailen

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

EXPERT MODE FEEDBACK Having enemies pick up your gold, in single player mode, and then despawn before you can return, means gold is lost forever. Meaning that you lose considerably more gold than normal. If an enemy has looted gold, it should not be able to despawn. Also, I am not sure if...
  8. Kailen

What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

I have not: Completed Pumpkin Moon nor Frost Moon. Defeated Duke Fishron. Completed fishing quests (working on it). Built specific housing for each individual NPC (working on it). Finished my various collections (armor, pets, mounts...). Played Hardcore (and probably never will). Done...
  9. Kailen

Stuff that I've made.

I like them. There's a lot of huge, grandiose creations people have built, but there's a lot of be said about something smaller and efficient. These look great, even for their smaller size. Well done.
Back
Top Bottom