Search results for query: *

1. schmoopiepoopie

Xbox One UI settings

Thanks for your replies. Adding a second layer of opacity for text would be a game-changer. I’ll hit up the suggestions section and hope for the best. I’d love to be able to enjoy all of the cool game additions. ;(
  2. schmoopiepoopie

Xbox One UI settings

Yeah, the text is the issue. Are there any plans to fix it? Or allow a “classic mode” to improve readability? Is it because of the tv’s resolution? It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to really play. :( You can probably tell by the base’s construction hah
  3. schmoopiepoopie

Xbox One UI settings

Is there any way to make this more readable? There’s no contrast or layering, so menu text gets lost. I’d love to play again but haven’t since the UI changed. I’m hoping there a setting I’m missing? For reference: I’m playing on a 65” tv, about 10 ft away.
  4. schmoopiepoopie

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Amen. I had to give up on playing because of the horrific UI. I gave up when it started taking 2x longer to do anything because I couldn’t read it.
  5. schmoopiepoopie

Resolved [Xbox One] Companion map app

I know it’s a late reply, but the companion app was useful. I loved it, and to say “it’s not needed” is subjective. The minimap is called a minimap for a reason. Not everyone sits three feet from a computer monitor.
  6. schmoopiepoopie

Resolved [Xbox One] Companion map app

I tried firing up the up the companion app on my iPad Pro and it wouldn’t connect to my XboneX. It identified it, and the proper IP, but it hangs on “connecting”. Is it no longer supported?
  7. schmoopiepoopie

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I’m usually pretty cynical, but my heart goes out to you guys right now. I can imagine how crushing it is to axe the project after all of the hours and heart invested. I look forward to seeing some of those great ideas on the console version. You all deserve a drink or five. It’s Friday. Go...
  8. schmoopiepoopie

Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

I remember a time where I encouraged the developers, and the admins, to keep up the hard work. That was a long time ago... I want to be excited for the Xbox update. But truth be told, I haven't played in many months because it's too damned disheartening to rarely receive an update. When you...
  9. schmoopiepoopie

Xbox One Cloud game saves

I just read the post where you helped the PS4 player with this issue. That was helpful. Thank you. My question is this - people typically start new worlds on new installs in slot one, no? So one would think that you can shuffle them around between slots during cloud transfers. Is it really...
  10. schmoopiepoopie

Yes, is that going to be a problem? Glad to know it's new and I haven't been that oblivious. ;)
  11. schmoopiepoopie

Forum glitchiness

I've found that posting on the forums is a PITA when using ios9 (iPad), using Chrome. After a short while, I'll lose the ability to point to a word to have it highlighted, backspace to correct words, etc. I am guessing it's a JavaScript thing but I'm no developer and can't be sure. Just wanted...
  12. schmoopiepoopie

I know that we have not been able to bring over saved games from the 360 to the Xbone. But today, I noticed the "RT Download" for game importing from the cloud. I went over to my 360, put the relevant files into the cloud, and attempted downloading them with no luck. Was that "RT Download"...
  13. schmoopiepoopie

Console The Best Laid Plans: An Apology, a Promise, and the “Additions” Update

I understand what you're saying, Nike. But here's the rub: - console users see mobile players receiving four or five status updates, the latest of which says they are a couple of weeks away from releasing 1.2.4, while console players have heard nothing. - This doesn't even include all of the...
  14. schmoopiepoopie

Paint: A Reference Guide

Thanks, Endrael. I appreciate the effort!
  15. schmoopiepoopie

Paint: A Reference Guide

Is there a way to create a chart for all of the console and mobile players out there? TEdit worlds do us no good. :( Example: http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/terraria.wiki.gg/a/a4/Block_Reference.png
  16. schmoopiepoopie

Console Console, Mobile, PC player numbers

Thank you for your unfriendly, unhelpful advice. :)
  17. schmoopiepoopie

I have, Bethany, but I would assume asking a forum full of helpful and delightful people, some of which are employees of Engine, 505, etc., may lead to more accurate numbers than those Google spits out from 2011 and, more recently, numbers from Japan only. Additionally, someone may provide...
  18. schmoopiepoopie

I realize all of that, and that's irrelevant to my question (but perhaps helpful to a reader). I am asking how many people play on each platform. Percentage breakdowns of player totals, even. Ballpark guesstimate would be great! What I am trying to get at is the number of console players vs. PC...
  19. schmoopiepoopie

I've asked this once before, at least a year or so ago, and couldn't get an answer. 1) Are there any stats out there as to to how many play Terraria on each of the platforms? Percentages, etc. Ex.: 20% mobile, 40% console, 40% PC. If they are out there, are they for internal use only or are...
Back
Top Bottom