Search results for query: *

• Users: pbone
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. pbone

tModLoader Summoner Modifiers

Direct Download Come one, come all! This is a very simple mod that makes summoner a bit more unique by giving it some modifiers. These modifiers replace the vanilla magic ones in the pool. This mod is open source and loves contributions! The main thing needed here is some balance testing...
  2. pbone

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

Direct Download Hey all! I'm proud to preset a mod I've been working on for a while now. Inspired by Quality of Life mods like LuiAFK, I've decided to take my own spin on some classic QoL features while adding my own, keeping them updated, and maybe even improving them ( :O ). Another thing...
  3. pbone

**REPORTED** Celestial starboard shows when dead & paused

If you die while flying on a celestial starboard, then open the settings menu, you'll be able to see the starboard graphic despite you being dead. Steps to reproduce: Equip a celestial starboard Die to anything, I personally tested normal NPCs (possesed armour, wyverns...) and rod of discord...
  4. pbone

Weapons & Equip Have whips be buffed by melee speed

Currently, having a higher melee speed lowers the range of a whip at the cost of more attacks. This should either be reversed or be removed. While you could argue that lower range is the draw back of having more DPS, no other bonuses in Terraria follow that philosophy (mana cost reduction lowers...
  5. pbone

tModLoader Pbones meme mod: supreme inflating balloons

Pbones meme mod: supreme inflating Balloons Hey! thanks for checking out my mod. It is a small mod with more content planned, and it adds memes, overdone things in mods, and straight up absurd content. Its content is grouped into "sagas" which each have a theme, and currently the only...
Back
Top Bottom