Search results for query: *

• Users: Slapow
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Slapow

Other Good reason for throwing class!!

I know the idea of a throwing class has been brought up before, but there doesn’t seem to be a need for it. Well, if yo-yo’s were added to the new class instead of being in melee, then it wouldn’t be to bad. Yo-yo’s are hardly melee items and the melee class is already large enough with a wide...
  2. Slapow

Server IP not working

I have been only playing locally On my server because I cannot get it to work online. Port forwarding is enable—I think—and I have tried both the IP and IPv4 addresses. The IPv4 address has worked locally, but not online. The public IP has not worked at all. Does anyone know what I can do?
  3. Slapow

Xbox One Stardust Wings Glitch?

I just recently got stardust wings on Xbox One and they had the same description as the solar wings. I tried them out and they only flew a bit higher than the hover board which I previously had. They didn't even have the hover feature. Anyone know why?
  4. Slapow

Game Mechanics Hardmode to Expert

There should be an option to convert a hardmode world to expert mode instead of having to create a whole entire new world.
  5. Slapow

Weapons & Equip Stardust Armor Upgrade

Stardust Armor needs a big upgrade, being the worst out of the four end-game armors. Increasing the defense to 45 - 50, increasing the damage of the guardian to something like 100 and making the guardian's blast radius larger would be a bigger and fair upgrade to the armor. I know this addition...
Back
Top Bottom