Search results for query: *

1. arroz2003

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Yeah to each their own for sure. I love 32 bit pixel art. It just allows for better and more complex animations. I would like to see a taller character that can crouch, bend limbs, crawl, maybe roll or something. Just add a little more to the gameplay.
  2. arroz2003

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I thought it looked dull. They did not show much but I did not like the art direction. I would love for Terraria 2 to have artwork like Ori and Blind Forest (que rage posts). I just hope they add more RPG mechanics and questing/stories. A random engine akin to the nemesis system of Shadow of...
  3. arroz2003

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

This is must be a huge update....what is taking so long. It has only been teased for a year and a half.
  4. arroz2003

Official Terraria: Otherworld

Lol not ALL automatic weapons have a long barrel. Flak was talking about the new art having a shorter barrel and that making it more inaccurate....I was saying, "its a game, if the guns barrel length is too unrealistic, then the zombies, WOF, and being able to have wings and fly must be a game...
  5. arroz2003

Lol the Fish with a barrel sticking out of its mouth that shoots musket balls is completely realistic therefore the Shark with a smaller barrel sticking out of its mouth is not acceptable.... SMH.
  6. arroz2003

Weapons & Equip Change the way Drills work.

I completely understand you....I don't know how someone could not. Drills suck. I can out sig anyone with the picksaw and my menacing bettle armor character can kill mecha mosses with just the picksaw....Picks are better. Drills should drill 2 blocks at a time a least or have a chance of...
  7. arroz2003

Ok, so this isn't Terraria 2! Its the 2nd Terraria game..... 2nd Terraria, not Terraria 2. Join the war!!!! Who will you side with Terraria 2? Or 2nd Terraria!!! Oh and while we are at it! Who believes Terraria: Other World should be free based off the fact that we bought Terraria ??? It is...
  8. arroz2003

Casual What is your moral alignment?

I am a cop sooooooo....
  9. arroz2003

PS4 A couple of big accomplishments today

if YOU HAVE GOLD OR PLATINUM ARMOR AND A FEW POTION BUFFS LIKE IRON SKIN, YOU CAN STAND IN ONE SPOT WITH THE DEMONITE SWORD (FORGOT WHAT ITS CALLED) AND ATTACK THE eow head on! It will drop hearts constantly...its an easy victory... (too lazy to go back and decapitilize that) (I know that's not...
  10. arroz2003

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

Lol, I have complained a good deal there. I would say at one point Starbound was a much anticipated game for me. The Management turned me off more than anything and their PR. The game has potential, but its so unfocused.... I am glad Relogic made a come back in a big way. Terraria is probably my...
  11. arroz2003

Im thinking the dynamic questing and characters will be awesome. I am sure the level of customization is even better!
  12. arroz2003

End Rant! but yes T:OW will rock. Relogic gives out freebies like my highschool ex girlfriend. Its great, nothing comparable in this genre.
  13. arroz2003

Ok I guess you don't know the backdstory do you? Tiy the creator and CEO of chuckle fish was the graphic artist for Terraria. There was Red, the creator and programmer, Tiy the artist, and Blue the PR guy. (correct me community if im off) When Red slowed down on Terraria, Tiy left ship and...
  14. arroz2003

Well I bought Starbound thinking it was a true spiritual successor to Terraria, and I have tried to enjoy it. It had lofty expectations. Lets face it, Tiy started spriting for Terraria, then decided to make his own version essentially. Starbound's combat is soooo lack luster, floaty controls...
  15. arroz2003

Roids! You gonna work out? You will get jacked faster!

Roids! You gonna work out? You will get jacked faster!
  16. arroz2003

Lol well then your covered. I have a mid level PC and a ps4. Ps4 is collecting dust.

Lol well then your covered. I have a mid level PC and a ps4. Ps4 is collecting dust.
  17. arroz2003

You read anything about it? - You can buy different models. -The cheapest is 2X more powerful...

You read anything about it? - You can buy different models. -The cheapest is 2X more powerful than XB1. - It launches with over 900 games. It has more exclusives that ps4, xb1,WiiU combined. - Has the indie movement in its pocket. - Free online play
  18. arroz2003

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Anyone have any screen shots with 3 or more biomes in them? I had one of a small world I had. It had corruption, jungle, snow, underground, meteorite. Small worlds can be quirky.
  19. arroz2003

Thoughts on the steam machine? I am excited... It will either flop hard or take the helm. No...

Thoughts on the steam machine? I am excited... It will either flop hard or take the helm. No middle ground.
Back
Top Bottom