Search results for query: *

1. felipejoys

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Hey, I have suggestion on how to fix prefixes not being synced between players: Have the mod create an int world based variable (like "is boss downed") with value zero during worldgen, increase it every time the world is loaded or a player joins, send the new value to all connected players and...
  2. felipejoys

Great to know, eagerly waiting.
  3. felipejoys

Has anyone tried this mod in multiplayer since tMod 0.8? Should it still behave erradically?
  4. felipejoys

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

While scrolling through trying to see if it has a test version, I got a little itsy bitsy hurt as I read the sarcasm part for whoever was looking for a link. Which is an odd thing to write with irony/sarcasm as tModLoader itself is in the same section, along with plenty of mods with dev...
  5. felipejoys

Standalone Terraria Industrial Revolution

I'm having a blast exploring an industrial sized world in this mod. I found an ice cave and explored it for over 50 minutes (and I'm somewhat agile exploring), yet I felt I didn't explore half the cave. The cool thing is how it is fun to navigate underground despite it's huge size, because...
  6. felipejoys

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Download the example mod, use notepad to open the .cs files, and try reading through. The quickest and easiest one to get are tModLoader itself of course and Notepad++ which has some useful coding stuff. Use it to open .cs files.
  7. felipejoys

[tModLoader] enJoy

Just posted a new testing release. Includes a few swords and my very first creative item (yes, my creativity is awful), the Scavenged Item!
  8. felipejoys

[tModLoader] enJoy

So far this is an almost all-swords mod. I have an idea of what they'll need to craft and at what stage of the game, but in this version they all require 1 dirt block only. Content: Nothing to do with all the dirt you find? With 500 dirt (but in this version only 1 is needed)...
  9. felipejoys

Pixel Art felipejoys' pixel thread

@LeFr33 It could help to make it yummier if you point out how you think it would look like! Colors, maybe?
  10. felipejoys

@piemansauce I can make it a bigger and more detailed if you like. You have to tell me if you don't want terraria style! :)
  11. felipejoys

This is a cherry pie. Is it appetizing? @piemansauce Also @excession I can't do transparency on gifs, I'm afraid. I just cooked a banner up now in my sig. How does it look?
  12. felipejoys

tAPI NoScope's Crib Mod

I can' t seem to spawn the NPC. I'm using r14 and have the vynil in my inventory. Is he hardmode?
  13. felipejoys

Sorry it took me so long @TheQuietBisharp I was playing tApi all weekend. Here it is, bandana, long hair, golden bracelet and boots. Hope it's punk rocker enough! @excession Here's your OC. I might be able to improve it if you give me new directions.
  14. felipejoys

@excession Do you want me to use the sprite, working on top of it, or make my own? If it's my own, do you want it sideways or facing the screen, like yours?
  15. felipejoys

@TheQuietBisharp The terrarian zombie? Or some other kind? Cuz a drawing is not fittable in the terrarian one, if that was your intent. It's just too small. I can do a bigger "higher quality" version of terraria's or something different, which one would you like?
  16. felipejoys

@Brick Creeper I can't seem to produce a brown stinky picture that does not look like poop. Sorry.
  17. felipejoys

Yeah, but the idea is to build it up from and to this thread. I don't know, it's the focus. The motivation. :P @Brick Creeper What color are they? Also folded like in the picture or "normal looking?"
  18. felipejoys

Tasty enough? Might be too big though. I'm not sure.
  19. felipejoys

Biggoron's Sword coming right up. I can still modify, please give me feedback! :) Sorry it took me long. I was out.
Back
Top Bottom