Search results for query: *

1. Cthugh

Items Ammo crafting buffed!

After thinking about it I will remake most of this suggestion, what I want is to improve the usage of more ammo types so in everyday situations we use them more. usually I go with a lot of venom arrows because they are easy to make, why not make a quiver that let me fire chlorophyte arrows? I...
  2. Cthugh

Thanks, It funtions as supposed again, maybe the cache or something is messing it with it.

Thanks, It funtions as supposed again, maybe the cache or something is messing it with it.
  3. Cthugh

It was chrome (51.0.2704.81) for android (6.0.1) on a Nexus7 (2013) with July 5th security...

It was chrome (51.0.2704.81) for android (6.0.1) on a Nexus7 (2013) with July 5th security patch. Sorry for not answering sooner, the page didn't let me til now.
  4. Cthugh

I think I broke the forums.... http://imgur.com/a/FBGtQ send help...

I think I broke the forums.... http://imgur.com/a/FBGtQ send help...
  5. Cthugh

Holy cow! Someone remembers me...;( And yeah, I was thinking maybe the pouch could work but I would limit it to meteorite bullets, unholy arrows and cursed/ichor to prevent it from being too much OP. Just imagine infinite chlorophyte arrows with no repercussions. Beautiful yet chaotic and too...
  6. Cthugh

Introduction: Historically, special arrows and bullets are crafted in bulks, and 'rangers' need to farm for materials to craft them, it is not bad but it can become tedious pretty quickly. And especially for rare type of ammunition, for example luminite arrows. I see the grinding problem on...
  7. Cthugh

If you had to marry a Terraria Boss, who would it be?

I am in a similar spot right now
  8. Cthugh

NPCs & Enemies Change Projectile Reflect Mechanic

I like the idea of changing the visuals of the affected proyectile and give a distinctive "shield" when in reflection mode
  9. Cthugh

Thanks, I'm trying a way to shorten it, but i have not yet found one. Till then i posted what i had

Thanks, I'm trying a way to shorten it, but i have not yet found one. Till then i posted what i had
  10. Cthugh

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest Entry Thread

- Writing, prose a bit of mystery and slightly horror. The Undying Heroine and the Wish of a Cursed Man Edit: shortened, and corrected words and phrases. Added the cultist. Also there is a reason behind the heroine turning abject (evil), but im not telling.
  11. Cthugh

How to kill Moon Lord?!

You kinda overdoit with the campfires and heart lanterns... (how in the name of Cthulhu did you find so many heart crystal??)
  12. Cthugh

How to kill Moon Lord?!

If you are summoner then a rod of discord can be very useful against it's homming and laser attacks. It would be useful for all classes but specially for summoners
  13. Cthugh

Joke Player suggestion Thread

Mechanical cooper shortsword!
  14. Cthugh

Other Art Android Customizacion (widgets/launchers/icons/anything)!

Hi, I'm making this threat for everyone to share their creations/homescreen/widgets/icon packs/etc... Please also share the apps you used (created using Zooper Widget, Material Wallpapers: :Infinite and Materis - icon pack) (Created using Zooper Widget and Moonshine icon pack) Feel free...
Back
Top Bottom