Search results for query: *

• Users: FoxFire969
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. FoxFire969

Weapons & Equip Fix Spears handling

I'm glad you all in relogic FINALLY decided to rework the flail attack animation, flails haven't seen any love since the launch of the game and boosts to there damage stats, to incentivise players to use them, in 1.3 and 1.4 are proof of that. Now with that put out of the way and getting down...
  2. FoxFire969

Weapons & Equip Magma stone - Recipe ideas & more

Hey guys, I know it has been awhile but I was dealing with some serious stuff and still currently dealing with that same serious stuff. I just came back here because I heard of the release of "trails end" was soon and I didn't want the game to feel incomplete without these few minor details...
  3. FoxFire969

Weapons & Equip BETTER Ammo Swapping! 1.3.6!

Hey again folks, this idea will not be an obtainable item within game but better, A more convenient system for items in game, more specifically ammo to be exact! Two Major roles: More adaptive & versatile ranger! Second, Fluid game play! (pausing in middle of combat is highly disruptive, plus...
  4. FoxFire969

Weapons & Equip The Highly Controversial 1.3.6. Life Steal Gun

Hey all! As the name implies get ready for something you will either love or will get me dragged out of my house and publicly stoned in the streets for even suggesting it! Anyways, with that out of the way let's get to it! Objective: Add a late game gun, with slow fire rate that rewards you...
  5. FoxFire969

Weapons & Equip Shroomite Ammo 1.3.6.

Hello again all! I’ll try and keep this one short too, promise. Add Shroomite Bullets and arrows so the auto hammer has function again while giving both archers and gunslingers each other something they both lack respectively. Reason why I would add shroomite arrows and bullets and give them...
  6. FoxFire969

Weapons & Equip Spectre Ammo 1.3.6.

Hello all! I’ll keep this short and sweet. Add Spectre Arrows and Spectre Bullets, which pass through blocks to hit enemies at the cost of travel speed and damage (if necessary), that hits a single enemy per shot. Reason why I want spectre ammo is because rangers lack something that every...
Back
Top Bottom