Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint

Weapons & Equip Pre-Hardmode Boomerang Changes

There is a lot of melee and magic weapons already, I don't think this is necessary.
  2. Peppermint

Weapons & Equip Pre-Hardmode Boomerang Changes

Full support. Throwing should be a full class which you can play until Moon Lord instead of what it is now. -_- Vampire Kinves, Magic Dagger, Toxic Flask, Shadowflame Knife, Flying Knife and perhaps even Daybreak should all be throwing as well because it would make more sense. And what about...
  3. Peppermint

I thought 1.3.1 was going to be released in November.

I thought 1.3.1 was going to be released in November.
  4. Peppermint

Game Mechanics Allow Hardened Sand Blocks to be used in place of regular Sand

Support. I was disappointed when I learned that the new blocks generating in the desert are totally useless. I also think sandstone bricks should now be crafted out of sandstone, not sand like before, and their texture should be changed to match sandstone.
  5. Peppermint

Winter Cottage

Pretty nice. I'd build the roof out of bricks or dynasty shingles if I were you. What is that pelt on the wall next to the fireplace?
  6. Peppermint

Coffee doesn't work on me. :C

Coffee doesn't work on me. :C
  7. Peppermint

WIP Ruined City Build

This looks very nice. You should replace some stone bricks with stone and break some background walls (or place dirt walls in the underground part) to make it look more ruined. Also, try building some "fallen" towers around and adding cobwebs. :)
  8. Peppermint

Items Star Lantern Light Pet

Since it is earlygame, it should only appear at night. Support, great idea. ;)
  9. Peppermint

Weapons & Equip Hook Launcher - A new use for your old Harpoons!

HOW COULD I FORGET THAT I'm an idiot. *facepalm* Everything is fine, nevermind what I said. Your sprites are awesome. :passionate:
  10. Peppermint

Oh. Sorry then. I mean, adamantite is softer red, while your sprite is rich red.
  11. Peppermint

That's a nice idea! Now that we have the Anti-gravity hook, we need more unique ones. Sprites are also great, but they don't use the colour schemes of ingame adamantite and titanium. I'd suggest giving the adamantite and titanium launchers different stats, for example, the titanium hook...
  12. Peppermint

Best tactic for Moon Lord

Here's my Melee tactic: First phase: You'll need to use the following accessories: your standard wings, Frostspark Boots, Master Ninja Gear, Ankh Shield / Charm of Myths, something offensive (emblem, Celestial Stone, Mechanical Glove), Worm Scarf / Frozen Turtle Shell Obviously, you need...
  13. Peppermint

Weapons & Equip Really Simple Cute Fishron Suggestion

I also thought of this, so support.
  14. Peppermint

Items Vampire bat mount! :)

Oh... Forgot that solar eclipses were post Mech. Sorry. This mount still allows you to travel extremely fast, because Cute Fishron's top speed is 82 mph. I think that's too much for its tier, but that's just my opinion.
  15. Peppermint

Infinite flight pre-Mech.
  16. Peppermint

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Well, here's a base I built on my new playthrough. I need opinions on how to make it look better, because I really don't like some things, especially that marble house and alchemy room (rightmost in the big building)
  17. Peppermint

While you can't attack, you also fly faster than with endgame mounts for unlimited time, and that's a mount that you can get as soon as you enter Hardmode.
  18. Peppermint

What changes? I didn't say that vampires or the Eclipse should entirely be post Plantera, just the drop. Like the Mothron, which can spawn after all three Mechs have been defeated, but won't drop the Eye of Cthulhu yo-yo until you defeat Plantera.
  19. Peppermint

That's a good and original idea. Support, but there's only one problem: infinite flight with Cute Fishron's top speed which you can get before Plantera is waaaay to OP. I'd suggest reducing speed and dropping defence to 0 while in bat form, as well as making this drop post Plantera at least.
  20. Peppermint

Want a harder challenge than expert Moon Lord? Try killing expert Queen Bee with a pure summoner.

Want a harder challenge than expert Moon Lord? Try killing expert Queen Bee with a pure summoner.
Back
Top Bottom