Search results for query: *

• Users: Peppermint
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Peppermint

NPCs & Enemies [Sprites] A solution for Travelling Merchant's RNG

Imagine that you are somewhere far away from your base when a message appears: "Riley the Traveling Merchant has arrived!" You immedeately gaze into your magic mirror to get back home and run to check his wares in hopes to see a Pulse Bow or a Martian painting as a reward for defeating the...
  2. Peppermint

Game Mechanics Some improvements for mob-spawning statues

Hi, everyone reading this! :) Today we will talk about the mob-spawning statues. Firstly, they allow you to farm for... uhm... gel, glowsticks and hooks. You should have a lot of this stuff by the time you free the Mechanic. Secondly, they also can be used for engines, but these aren't really...
  3. Peppermint

Your most and least favourite furniture sets?

So, my favourites are obsidian and steampunk. My least favourite sets are flesh furniture (it's so ugly and gross, seriously, who is ever using it? :sigh:) and the skyware set. And what are your most and least favourite furniture sets, Terrarians? ;)
  4. Peppermint

Other Balancing Melee

The 1.3 update has introduced yoyos - a new type of melee weapon that is easy to control, can hit over blocks and has high damage. Moreover, there are accessories that make these things even more powerful. I have tested the DPS of my weapons during a Solar Eclipse. A Godly Yelets can do over...
  5. Peppermint

Blocks & Decoration Variant and new tableware!

Well, I thought that clay bowls look out of place in the dungeon, so this suggestion was born. I suggest the following things: • New bowl types. There should be dungeon and obsidian bowls. • Pitchers. This would be a great addition. Again, there are dungeon pitchers and a craftable clay one...
  6. Peppermint

Blocks & Decoration Variant and new tableware!

Well, I thought that clay bowls look out of place in the dungeon, so this suggestion was born. I suggest the following things: • New bowl types. There should be dungeon and obsidian bowls. • Pitchers. This would be a great addition. Again, there are dungeon pitchers and a craftable clay one...
  7. Peppermint

Blocks & Decoration Mason's Workshop: more stone stuff!

The Mason's Workshop is a new crafting station that is sometimes sold by the Travelling Merchant for 25 after you have defeated Skeletron. It allows you to craft the following items: Stone furniture Stone, pearlstone and ebonstone furniture. This includes vases, like the obsidian one...
Back
Top Bottom