Search results for query: *

1. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

no prob, I'm using the 32 bit now before moving on to 64bit since they just updated
  2. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

funnily enough, I kinda sprited a quick concept of that some time ago.
  3. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I've been doin a calamity + fargo soul playthrough while having metroid mod installed and it is pretty stable enough. Of course, if I had Tml64bit updated beforehand, there would be a widespread variety of large content mods injected as well. But to put it simply, metroid mod isn't having...
  4. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

the more I use the phazon beam, the more I'm just infatuated by its damage it can dish out alongside the spectacular light show it produces. This thing is just ungodly and I love it
  5. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

the new and improved hyper beam and phazon beam are just downright god-like. Honestly, I think these two are better than the actual charge cannon add-on but they're all very solid for endgame stuff.
  6. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

okay sorry for the spam but I was currently doing a pumpkin moon event and the boss drops a pumpkin morph ball bomb. Color me surprised since I didn't see it in the crafting table.
  7. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I found out that it drops from the ice queen on the frost moon event. If it weren't for recipe browser, I would've been trying to figure out for a while where it dropped from.
  8. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

okay so, theres this one weird glitch I encountered where Kraid didn't seem to despawn after I had died. When I got back to the spot, his head was just floating up, missing a body and everything.
  9. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

so, another neat lil trick I found with sense move. Charge up the arm cannon, then perform sense move in the direction at an enemy and it seemingly does a lot of damage from ramming into them. (From testing it on a dummy, it did at least around 500+ dmg) so it definitely got buffed. Though, I...
  10. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

more things to point out. The new update brings its own damage class (Hunter). This applies to the power beam, missile launcher and morph ball bombs, to which that equips boosting ranged damage can't affect them.
  11. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Okay so, the immediate change I notice was a boost in fire rate when using the charge feature. Firing off quick charged shots deals 1.5x more damage while having it fully charged deals 3x as described. An absolutely welcome change in my book. Still have yet to tackle most of the new content...
  12. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

HAHAH YES! I can not express how much joy I'm having right now but holy :red:. Like, the amount of times I played the mod, even if it was a leaked alpha (From what I can guess) but the amount of playtime I invested was immensely fun in of itself. The new sprites and everything look good just...
  13. T

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

I can confirm that this is true
  14. T

Really? Hmm, I can stand to be corrected because I haven't tested terraria with it as a solo mod with the charge beam but the reason why I bring that up was using other mods that increased 'Use Speed'. I'll probably have to try it again sometime later without those on. Also, I like the concept...
  15. T

I think the one thing I noticed about the charge beam in its current build is that it locks the power beams fire rate to a fixed usage. Taking it off means the firerate limiter is gone, letting you spam the shots more frequently and it has gave me an idea. Will there be accessories to help...
  16. T

ye, no worries. this is gonna be the only thing I'll share because even though the mod has much of a huge substance to it, there are some things missing like its a road being rebuilt with some potholes to fix here and there. They'll get ironed out eventually. Till' then, I'm gonna have to clock...
  17. T

That's totally fine, there'll always be some unchecked back doors now and then. Though, I never would've thought that'd happen unless you'd have to constantly check the thread to know it got leaked Although, Metroid mod is having some...INTERESTING combinations with other mods, specifically the...
  18. T

Even if it's still a WIP (Shamelessly grabbing it of course.) I still got to say that it feels just like the old version of metriod mod and then some! In a way, you've completely outdone yourself just from hours of playing this with other mods, the whole entirety of this content feels well...
  19. T

Gawd, I am so starved for this, like waiting for a grand opening at a 5 star buffet or something. Again, thats just me hyping myself up so apologies. The fact that the main weapons having so much add-ons just wants me to see what kinda load-outs you'll be able to utilize or well, upgrade in a sense.
  20. T

oh good lord almighty, that is delicious. The self-illuminating armor is also a great touch and sorta a small QoL since I often use pets as a light source I like the perspective they now have over the usual 2d side face Terraria's armors usually have. Haha, I can't wait!
Back
Top Bottom