Search results for query: *

• Users: _Lord_xD
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. _Lord_xD

PC Texture pack issues

When I try to use the texture pack for calamity and I click open folder and it still doesn’t show. All it does is bring me to the folder for the texture and it doesn’t go into the game can anyone help?
  2. _Lord_xD

Pirate invasion

I’ve beat the pirate invasion before but I’m not sure how to spawn them again on another world pls help
  3. _Lord_xD

Switch Switch death sounds

The death sounds of all the monsters is just the original death sound. Like when you kill the shadow armor it should have a metallic sound
  4. _Lord_xD

Switch friend codes

I would like to add some more ppl on my switch that play terraria becuz nobody Ik plays it. Send me your friend codes so I can add u
  5. _Lord_xD

PC releases on all platforms

Will everything that will be released and is released on pc come to all platforms like gnomes and the new NPCs?
  6. _Lord_xD

Ask BigThiccBoiBob anything

I’m bored so ask me anything you would like to know about me or anything else
  7. _Lord_xD

Resolved Terraria forums trophy points

Why does the trophy points in the forums always say 0 even after you complete one of the required things to earn said trophy
  8. _Lord_xD

Cell phone materials

I’ve been trying to get the cell phone in terraria for a while but I’m stuck on the fishing quests I have everything including the fisherman’s pocket guide but I’m still having issues getting the sextant and the other item you get from fishing quest (I forgot the name of it)
  9. _Lord_xD

Martian madness event

Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips on finding the Martian probe to start the Martian madness event. I’ve been having trouble locating one
Back
Top Bottom