Search results for query: *

1. D

Drawings & Paintings A Collection of Unrelated Drawings

I think it looks decent in this format as sketching is always done by pencil. Nice:)
  2. D

Is This A Good Game?

I only saw its trailer and it was good but I never had this game before. Are you playing this one? or looking to have this?
  3. D

Can I run Left 4 Dead with my laptop?

Running game smoothly on the PC also required less version. Windows 7, 64 bits is ok to have high-end video game series.
  4. D

Top 5 favorite video games

I think currently FIFA 19 is going to be boom in the market.
  5. D

Can I run Left 4 Dead with my laptop?

I also think so it doesn't going to well on the laptop, You can also go for the other gaming console to have this shooter video game run smoothly.
  6. D

Hello!

Thanks and I would like to explore me more here.
  7. D

Top 5 favorite video games

Super mario Terraria GTA 5 COD Well, I am also looking for the latest series to play this year.
  8. D

Worst Game You've Played

Dungeon games. I stop playing this game.
  9. D

What is your favourite song

I know the importance of music in the life, when I am getting bore I only listen to the latest hip hop music. Well, I do not have the list to share with you guys.
  10. D

Casual Random facts about yourself

I want to dabble in the gaming world. I want Mario same as I used to play in my childhood.:)
  11. D

Hello!

Well, same here as I am also new to the community. I am David and also like to play game sereis. In my meantime apart from the games I also like to do some outdoor activities.
Back
Top Bottom