Search results for query: *

1. PinkPlum

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

Yeah, I'm major in computer science. My main focus is software development :)
  2. PinkPlum

Hey guys, how's your brand new world going? :dryadhappy: Sorry for being so silent recently. I was a student and now I got a job (probably they liked me making this tool =D) so I wanted to focus on my work. As I said before, I'm definitely going to make updates, but since they are still making...
  3. PinkPlum

I haven't got all through but Dryad's magic ^_^

I haven't got all through but Dryad's magic ^_^
  4. PinkPlum

There are "Corruption with Crimson Chasm" and "Crimson with Corruption Chasm" instead. They both create both biomes. "Corruption with Crimson Chasm" creates a map with a corruption flag and the other one with crimson. There isn't a critical difference in map generation between them. It's just...
  5. PinkPlum

Ooops I left the debug settings there....... I'll be more careful next time :(
  6. PinkPlum

I made a minor update with bug fix and a bit more options. This is likely the last update until the next update of Terraria. I just wanted to show that I'm still passionate about making this tool better. Thanks for people who supported TerraCustom. There were lots of great features that I...
  7. PinkPlum

None of the above... It's an imaginary NPC PinkPlum the Witch!!

None of the above... It's an imaginary NPC PinkPlum the Witch!!
  8. PinkPlum

That's actually strange... I see your map and depth meter, you are definitely not in the underworld.... Types of mob spawning depends on the background, and the background is underground snow.... One possibility is that the generator sets the starting height of underworld higher than the vanilla...
  9. PinkPlum

I have updated a lot since the first release, so you'd better check if the one you have is the latest version. I know that the way of generating both hard mode ores are complicated, but that's the only way I can do with my tool.
  10. PinkPlum

Since you didn't specify the world size, I made all three sizes for you. Just pick the one you like and download it :) small medium large Enjoy!
  11. PinkPlum

Oh.. lol It's in C#!

Oh.. lol It's in C#!
  12. PinkPlum

I'm very sorry about it. I'm not sure why it happened. Do you mean all the worlds you had before are gone as well? Check your worlds folder (C:\Users\*your user name here*\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds) and see if anything is there. It looks like there is no error, so It's possible that...
  13. PinkPlum

It's English! But if you are using the other language for Terraria, some words will be in that...

It's English! But if you are using the other language for Terraria, some words will be in that language.
  14. PinkPlum

Hehee thank you! I'm happy to hear that! =D

Hehee thank you! I'm happy to hear that! =D
  15. PinkPlum

For people who are discussing about how to count the number of ores... I used TEdit for debugging. There is such Analysis feature in TEdit which counts number of tiles of individual ores and lots of other things too. It's very powerful... but I wish you guys will also discuss about TerraCustom...
  16. PinkPlum

This tool is not compatible with tAPI so you can't use it with other mods... Once I make tAPI compatible version, then it will take me for quite a while and it's going to be after v1.3 update.
  17. PinkPlum

Actually I recently realized that there are different kinds of jungle shrines, and probably I can mix them up. Also now I know that there are also different kinds of Underworld. I'll look into it. The orientation of the world is going to be a little tricky, but I'll give you a solution when it's...
  18. PinkPlum

1) I don't mind doing this, but altars are also crafting stations so I still should leave some of them I think... or you want to restrict the usage of altars?? 2) In that case, you need altars to craft boss-summoning items, and you don't want altars neither?? You are such a challenger! 3) I've...
  19. PinkPlum

I think that's a bug occurs when you create medium or large maps from this version. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and I'll release the bug fixed version as soon as possible. Thank you for the report. I'm actually surprised that there's people who doesn't want chests or breakables. I can...
  20. PinkPlum

That's an error you get when TerraCustom.exe is not in the same directory as Terraria.exe and that's the only case I can think of. If you followed the instructions exactly and still get the same error, that means you will get the same error when you launch vanilla Terraria. In that case, you...
Back
Top Bottom