Search results for query: *

1. hhhggg

merry christmas and happy new year!

merry christmas and happy new year!
  2. hhhggg

merry christmas cenx! and a happy new year!

merry christmas cenx! and a happy new year!
  3. hhhggg

Weapons & Equip STAFFS! new meelee weapon

you should make a gold staff dropped by pirates, a spiked staff (high damage) dropped by goblins, and mabye a demon staff (shoots out 2-4 mini demon sickles on impact) dropped by demons
  4. hhhggg

PC [Free] A bunch of pets.

hi gotcha, if i could have the eaters bone, that would be great. thanks a lot!
  5. hhhggg

hey red... i envy you... with 1.3 coming you must have SO much power...

hey red... i envy you... with 1.3 coming you must have SO much power...
  6. hhhggg

also i think terraria surpassed minecraft when they added skeletron

also i think terraria surpassed minecraft when they added skeletron
  7. hhhggg

da :red: is goat simulator?

da :red: is goat simulator?
  8. hhhggg

thats not thier fault the are busy with 1.3 and just finished next gen console release, and...

thats not thier fault the are busy with 1.3 and just finished next gen console release, and probably have lots of bug fixes, plus coding is hard!
  9. hhhggg

was it the glass kiln?

was it the glass kiln?
  10. hhhggg

ohhhhh... ok didnt know that

ohhhhh... ok didnt know that
  11. hhhggg

i just came up with an idea for a new event: alien invasion! alien warriors: kinda like zombies...

i just came up with an idea for a new event: alien invasion! alien warriors: kinda like zombies. alien sharpshooter: shoots at you with alien guns alien destroyer: giant alien mech that shoots rockets and lasers with high health and defense alien electromancer: shoots lightning alien warcaller...
  12. hhhggg

Items Featherstorm - A Pre-HM Vampire Knives

great idea. full support. the one thing i would suggest is mabye have it crafted with 100 feathers and 2 giant harpy feathers to make it harder to get
  13. hhhggg

Hardest Boss (solo)?

for me, destroyer is pretty hard,but i'm still on mythril armor, so i can't say much yet. whats c.a.r.?
  14. hhhggg

PC Server Help

how does one join an internet server? like one of the servers on this forum?
  15. hhhggg

what is the hardest boss to beat?

i was talking about the destroyer.... also, i already read all about him on terraria wiki
  16. hhhggg

also, any tips for me? have not beaten him yet, but i have a campfire and heart lantern, and a cannon that fires straight up.
  17. hhhggg

the boss that took the most time for me was the destroyer, mabye cuz i only have mythril armor. should shoot for adamantite before trying again.
  18. hhhggg

What is the one thing you want to get removed in terraria, if you could remove it?

they removed the bombs destroying blocks. tho it is still like that in pocket edition, a clown destroyed half of my arms dealer's house.
  19. hhhggg

The strangest Dungeon generation I have ever seen.

i think a house in it would be awesome. or, make a house out of the floating island near it.
  20. hhhggg

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

THATS Y U NO USE BLACK LENSES! If you get goggles and use black dye, it looks exactly the same. i got honeyed goggles on like 14th try
Back
Top Bottom