Search results for query: *

• Users: Tymon
  • Order by date
  1. Tymon

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

The Pirate's Curse NPC needs to be added to the darwin tool. Additionally, the option to remove the explosion proofness of meteorite that was added would be greatly appreciated as well. Early game meteorite is a pain as it is without being unable to quickly mine it anymore because of absurd...
  2. Tymon

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

Does UNLUCKIEST moments count too? I ran into a statue trap wired up to a wraith statue before... And unfortunately it was set up to a red pressure plate... bats spawned like a dozen wraiths. Oh, and did I mention...This was pre-hardmode and I was still using wooden armor and a wooden sword. And...
  3. Tymon

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I cannot tell you how completely tickled pink I am that you added golden shower like I requested. I can finally enjoy the unnerfed infinite piercing version once more. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  4. Tymon

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Either way I really have to say I appreciate all the hard work and effort you've put into this utility. Frankly, the fact they've nerfed stuff with the 1.3 patch after literally years of people thinking 1.2.4.1 was final is just...I dunno..wrong almost. Being able to unnerf most of the stuff...
  5. Tymon

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I noticed that you made it where you can change the book of skull's penetration amount. Can you do the same with Golden Shower? I really miss it's infinite piercing ability that it used to have before it was nerfed.
  6. Tymon

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

I really think that this thing needs an option to make permanent modifications like the old one had. I'm not too fond of having to make shortcuts or load up the tweaker every time I want to run things. Also... is there a way you can make it where we can outright delete a field from an item in...
  7. Tymon

Items Corruption/Crimson/Hallow detectors?

Not sure if this has been brought up or suggested, we have spelunker potions, we have hunter potions, we have accessories that let us detect valuables and stuff. Why not add in something that causes corrupted/hallowed blocks to glow too? That would help a LOT for people who are trying to hunt...
  8. Tymon

Tool [LEGACY][Patcher] Terraria Tweaker 1.X.X.X

I noticed with the darwin tool you can change the stats of NPCs, is there a way to specify expert mode vs normal mode stats? Frankly the destroyer, which is likely one of the first hardmode bosses you fight, being able to hit you for 280 in expert mode if it's head hits you is a bit bullcrap to...
  9. Tymon

There is a field in item stats called tilereach, this I'm assuming is the + or -range of a tool. I wanted to try to change the shroomite digging claws to have no range penalty but...it doesn't work. Upon scanning for available attributes I saw that the tilereach is b. I tried checking copper...
  10. Tymon

In the current version tilereach seems to be broken. according to the scan for available attributes it utilizes letters not numbers. EG: -1 range is b, +1 range is d.
  11. Tymon

Is there a way to edit the stats from armor? I'd love to unnerf the spectre hood. 40% damage reduction is ridiculous. With the health restoration cap in place of only 40 hp per second, the nerf of both vampire knives and of the spectre armor are entirely unnecessary, especially in expert mode...
  12. Tymon

Items How about a meteor blocking item?

Or you know, just actually do my idea instead of having to go through a convoluted and obnoxious process like placing 800 blocks of meteorite in some far off corner. And as far as people not caring? You've clearly not seen some of the worlds that some of the more fanatical players have done.
  13. Tymon

This works too. I was trying to think of a way to make it where it wouldn't be classified as like overpowered or whatnot. And yeah, I couldn't have said it better myself. the 800 block thing and chests every 50 spaces is ridiculous.
  14. Tymon

Sprites Mirrors + a special mirror + reflective blocks & walls

Wall mounted mirrors would be great too! I can't tell you the amount of times where I wanted to put a mirror over the sink in a bathroom or something and it's all 'Oh right...they don't exist'
  15. Tymon

After having a meteor smash into the arena I made today and generally destroy a bunch of the stuff I built, which to be perfectly honest rather ticked me off, it got me thinking... After a point meteorite is useless beyond decoration. At that point they are little more than a liability and it is...
  16. Tymon

Not a problem. Hopefully you get it fixed soon!
  17. Tymon

The 1.3.5 patch today seems to have broken this tool. The rod of discord debuff removal no longer works.
  18. Tymon

1.3.4 is LIVE!

One sentry minion only now outside of the event. I DO NOT like this, in any way, shape, or form. Eviscerating an existing game mechanic and a function of an entire class to make new content more desirable is kind of... bad.
  19. Tymon

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Extreme hypothetical? You're kidding right? I've found an enchanted sword literally on day one of a game before. It completely broke any sense of weapon progression early pre-hardmode as a result of that. There's nothing 'extreme' about it. I personally don't care if the reaver shark gets nerfed...
  20. Tymon

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Honestly, regarding 'nerfing' the reaver shark and 'breaking' the game...Where do you draw the line? You can find an enchanted sword on day one. Which is quite frankly insanely overpowered for a pre-hardmode weapon. You can also find a starfury, make an amazon yoyo, etc, which again are insanely...
Back
Top Bottom