Search results for query: *

1. DippyDerps

No axe :(

No axe :(
  2. DippyDerps

Plantera and Golem are both down. Plantera only took 5 kills to get her trophy, master pet, her...

Plantera and Golem are both down. Plantera only took 5 kills to get her trophy, master pet, her mask, and the seedler! The RNG gods must have felt bad after my ordeal with the twins.
  3. DippyDerps

Time to prepare for master mode Plantera

Time to prepare for master mode Plantera
  4. DippyDerps

After 27 kills, Retinazer finally dropped a trophy. Spazmatism dropped it after 22 kills. I...

After 27 kills, Retinazer finally dropped a trophy. Spazmatism dropped it after 22 kills. I never want to look at these eyeballs ever again.
  5. DippyDerps

Update: I am losing my mind fighting the Twins for their trophies. Up to 21 relics placed and...

Update: I am losing my mind fighting the Twins for their trophies. Up to 21 relics placed and still no trophies from either of them. I am convinced these do not exist.
  6. DippyDerps

I have killed the Twins 15 times now, and I haven't gotten either of their trophies. What am I...

I have killed the Twins 15 times now, and I haven't gotten either of their trophies. What am I doing wrong 😩
  7. DippyDerps

I just remembered that each of the Twins has their own trophy for me to collect: fml 🙃

I just remembered that each of the Twins has their own trophy for me to collect: fml 🙃
  8. DippyDerps

Just finished watching the Hobbit trilogy for the first time after not liking LOTR very much...

Just finished watching the Hobbit trilogy for the first time after not liking LOTR very much... Very good in my opinion! I thought Thorin's fight with Azog was stupid though lol
  9. DippyDerps

Destroyer and Twins have been destroyed by my flamethrower. Who knew that steel was weak to fire?

Destroyer and Twins have been destroyed by my flamethrower. Who knew that steel was weak to fire?
  10. DippyDerps

Good to know, I have to set up a farm in that case. Thank you!

Good to know, I have to set up a farm in that case. Thank you!
  11. DippyDerps

Can the medusa statue drop the pocket mirror? It's the last item I need for ankh shield

Can the medusa statue drop the pocket mirror? It's the last item I need for ankh shield
  12. DippyDerps

Defeated Skeletron Prime for the first time in Master Mode. Got myself a flamethrower and holy...

Defeated Skeletron Prime for the first time in Master Mode. Got myself a flamethrower and holy hell this thing melts enemies.
  13. DippyDerps

Terraria shares a lot of it's sound effects with Kingdom Rush. Why?

Well I've never played Kingdom Rush, but if Red did grab some sound effects off of a royalty-free website, then it's safe to assume that other developers could have done the same with their games. Some info from a quick Google search: Kingdom Rush was released in July 2011 after six months of...
  14. DippyDerps

i want answers people

i want answers people
  15. DippyDerps

why is queen slime filled with the party girl's bath water

why is queen slime filled with the party girl's bath water
  16. DippyDerps

Am I legally allowed to use npc sprites?

I think in the case you described, there isn't any problem with using an image of an NPC. Most social media won't moderate profile pictures unless they are inappropriate in some way.
  17. DippyDerps

Casual Favorite drink?

Especially the cream soda Dr. Pepper Mmmmm
  18. DippyDerps

I went in open-minded. I suppose the fantasy genre just does not interest me :(

I went in open-minded. I suppose the fantasy genre just does not interest me :(
  19. DippyDerps

Just finished watching the LOTR trilogy for the first time. I didn't like it :(

Just finished watching the LOTR trilogy for the first time. I didn't like it :(
  20. DippyDerps

Casual Favorite drink?

Favorite soda is Dr. Pepper. Favorite drink overall is simple water Favorite alcohol is Seagram's Seven blended whiskey
Back
Top Bottom