Search results for query: *

1. Alpha The Wolf

There's something i want but i cannot find.

alright, last time i tried to get terraria images it didnt have the UI stuff edit: it worked
  2. Alpha The Wolf

There's something i want but i cannot find.

this really isnt an important post but can someone please send me a link to a blank texture pack? basicly a texture pack 100% done with all the vanilla sprites
  3. Alpha The Wolf

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

question 1: was there something that you wanted to add to 1.4 (or 1.4.1) that wasnt added? question 2: is Terraria coding that much different from tModLoader coding?
  4. Alpha The Wolf

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

thats sad, i wish i could have that... is there any mod that adds it as a resprite or even as a new item? (i preffer to only use textures on modded for some reason, though i have downloaded on vanilla)
  5. Alpha The Wolf

What about the rod of discord? its discord, but i think that wasnt there on the latest version, it seems to have an actual resprite of the normal iem
  6. Alpha The Wolf

**REPORTED** Visual bug: pet with club

When you try to pet an animal while holding the golf clubs, the clubs stay in-air like if the player was holding, but the player is actually petting, for a more detailed look, enter on the following link...
  7. Alpha The Wolf

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

My only question is: when is the changelog popping?
  8. Alpha The Wolf

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

what version its it releasing?
  9. Alpha The Wolf

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Im probably just dumb but does this mean that this is... (EndGame theme starts playing) the final update of Terraria? btw could you unban me from discord server plz?
  10. Alpha The Wolf

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Contest Submissions

Happy Birthday of 8Th to my favorite game!
  11. Alpha The Wolf

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

All of it begun when i was on my PS3 some years ago diving into some cool games, i was with my father and my mother and when i saw Terraria (trial) my father said "i think you will like this game" because i love pixelated games and when i played the tutorial i was just struggling with English to...
  12. Alpha The Wolf

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

just give me terraria 1.3 for mobile plz
  13. Alpha The Wolf

I founded a bug inside the texture: the meteorite bars are safire texture ( or any blue circle idk ;-; )
Back
Top Bottom