Search results for query: *

1. X

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

Can someone explain what happened to mod?
  2. X

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

How to disable vsync on Tml 64 cause i see this ugly wave and my eyes bleeding
  3. X

tModLoader Alex's Assorted Arsenal

Thanks)
  4. X

I have something similar + image out of sync. I also noticed the vertical synchronization function on the command line and tried to disable it in the settings of the video card (Nvidia) but it didn’t give anything
  5. X

This :red: sometimes happens without tmodloader 64 bit too
  6. X

tModLoader Alex's Assorted Arsenal

How to get somatica or other legend weapons?
  7. X

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Updating the calamity mod to the latest version, I ran into a problem because of which the debuff from apotheosis and friends became despawning the creatures. Someone can throw off an older version of calamity mod without this bug (for example, version 1.4.2)
  8. X

tModLoader Apotheosis & Friends

I think the same. Someone can throw off the version of the calamity mod where there was not this bug, please
  9. X

tModLoader Apotheosis & Friends

When I updated the Kalamity mod to version 1.4.2.001, most weapons, such as the Coquagulantian Armourainium, Apotheosis, etc., began to "delete" creatures when they hit them. At the same time, the drop from them is not dropped. How to fix it?
Back
Top Bottom