Search results for query: *

1. Milly Rainbowskittlez

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

This is odd Have you tried setting it up with just this mod? Maybe theres a conflict. What version of the mod are you running?
  2. Milly Rainbowskittlez

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

I just wanted to say that im super happy to see this still being updated. This has always been a required mod for me when playing modded terraria cause them slime girls are just so GOSH DARN CUTE! (and that lil spunky goblin too) Would love to see more accessories and clothing stuffs for them...
  3. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Hoping youre doing well, old friend.

Hoping youre doing well, old friend.
  4. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Terraria Wiki thinks the dumb bald hair with the single hair sticking up is related to aliens or...

Terraria Wiki thinks the dumb bald hair with the single hair sticking up is related to aliens or something! XD I once again shall apologize for my mistakes inclusion. Omnir was very insisting XD
  5. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Terraria please D: Stop telling me how old my account is ;w;

Terraria please D: Stop telling me how old my account is ;w;
  6. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

In my opinion, magic needed more nerfs than that. Magic/wizard hat was a good start as well, but damn. Theres no contest when it comes to doing the most damage. If you want to do the most, you go mage. Rangers can get up there, but melee users still dont even stand a chance to rival range builds...
  7. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

the current fix for this is to disable the recipe browser mod while you do this. Its not a big loss, since the recipe mod has no impact on the world generation, so you can generate the world, then re-enable it. Also, make sure you install tmodloader over the install of this ones.
  8. Milly Rainbowskittlez

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

WoodFloors (and possibly other carpet/floors) return to their original position, even after removed. Possibly caused by being lazy and breaking the blocks instead of using the stanly knife. However, removing them after with the stanly knife does not fix the issue. Trellises do not allow light...
  9. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Though if youre building in the snow biome, having an evil biome in the middle of it is troublesome. In the terms of functionality, the jungle biome isnt really changed by evil biomes unless its totally covered pre-hardmode.. but post, its almost always hit with evil or hollow thanks to...
  10. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Hm. I guess i didnt think of it that way. I assumed that there was a way to make the corruption/crimson to ignore specific biomes, rather than point to what side. My bad :P
  11. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Yeah, after getting back into it, the primary desert seems to revolve around the underground desert size, which makes me wonder if that has its own value vs the mini desert biomes you see dotting many maps. Also is there a way to add an exception rule to the snow biome for crimson/corruption...
  12. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I think i figured out the bug. For some reason when I run terraCustom 0.6, it runs tmodloader 0.11.2.2. However if i run terraria normally, it runs 0.11.3. Im not exactly sure why though. Ive never installed 11.2.2, unless terraCustom 0.6 emulates an older version of the modloader. This is why...
  13. Milly Rainbowskittlez

-licks at the water-

-licks at the water-
  14. Milly Rainbowskittlez

HAY! I was wearing that. >:T

HAY! I was wearing that. >:T
  15. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Ill just stick to eating your hat.

Ill just stick to eating your hat.
  16. Milly Rainbowskittlez

Nu.. But atleast Im not in Turkey 8D

Nu.. But atleast Im not in Turkey 8D