Search results for query: *

• Users: Aiden L
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Aiden L

Favorite/Best Expert mode exclusive item

Expert mode is a very challenging gamemode. However, it adds some items for your troubles. Which of this is your favorite, or think is the best? (brain of confusion isn't even on the list because every reason) IMO Demon heart, because another accessory slot can mean stuff better than everything...
  2. Aiden L

What is the prettiest block/building block?

What Terraria block is the prettiest? It can be that it looks the best for building, the texture is the nicest, or it's just pleasant looking. My best looking building block IMO would have to be either dynasty wood or boreal wood. Many of my builds are made out of them, and they're very...
  3. Aiden L

Game Mechanics Go back on reforges

The ability to go back to the last reforge for a price. This would be great for people who aren't patient enough (me) to slowly click on the button, waiting for the best modifier, but have plenty of gold to spare.
  4. Aiden L

PC I'm bored, does anybody wanna play Terraria?

Expert mode, or normal, I don't care. Just ask and tell me your steam username and I'll add you.
  5. Aiden L

Onyx Blaster or Mega Shark against Plantera?

I'm playing on an expert world and I have both the onyx blaster and the Mega Shark. The next boss to fight is Plantera, but which should I use? And what bullets with it?
  6. Aiden L

tModLoader Error "CS1026" When Building a Mod

So, after attempting to make a weapon mod, whenever I click "Build" it says: Errow CS1026, )expected. I have no idea what this means, and I don't see a solution anywhere on the internet. I',m attempting to make a bow.Keep in mind, this is my first time coding. The code is: using Terraria.ID...
Back
Top Bottom