Search results for query: *

• Users: redgu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. redgu

PS4 Guess Who's found more bugs...

If you guesses right, Me! Yes, the bug extravaganza continues. So here we are then: Bug 1:Unable to create Worlds or characters Bug 2: Multiplayer ability is trash Bug 3:Floating island No-Zone expanding and contracting (Link to this island bug here:PS4 - A set of bugs) Bug 4:Celebration Causing...
  2. redgu

PS4 A set of bugs

Well, I can say why I added no prefix - this is two platforms! I’ll say the PS4 bug first. On my main world, I have a floating island with a illuminant slime (pixel art) built on there. Strangely enough, whenever I go near it, my game freezes. Because of this, Fighting the lunar event is a...
  3. redgu

PC Can i connect a controller made for ps3 to pc?

As a few of you may know, i'm now on Pc edition. After going through the controls i found the ability to connect game controllers to the game. So, is it possible to use a ps3-type controller or not?
  4. redgu

I'm doing a terraria comic series, should I actually put it into practice?

I'm in the middle of setting up a Terraria Comic strip series and looking for ideas. Using this place as my best bet, i thought i could find some... well... ideas. To go along with the text above, I'm not sure whether to (once a few are done) put it into practice and also wondering where...
  5. redgu

PS4 Auto farm for Pumpkin moon, how can i inprove?

A few years ago i built an auto farm but found it didn't get me very far into the pumpkin moon (at most wave 10). I'm wondering how to upgrade it's potential to wave 15. This sounds a big ask but this seems the right place. Unfortunately i cannot provide any images but i will see what i can do...
  6. redgu

Resolved [PS4] Eater of worlds Expert playthrough: (i need tips)

So i was going through my expert play-through (i have gotten past EoC and King Slime) i have found that the eater of worlds had killed me first time, so at first i thought i needed practice but it kept going on and on. Eventually i realized i would need to turn to these forums for assistance...
Back
Top Bottom