Search results for query: *

• Users: Kin-
  • Order by date
  1. Kin-

Kin's Terraria 2x pack [misc]

I didn't realize you were the same one who found my discord id from a few days ago, sorry about blocking you, I've been apart of his discord since posting this. I'm busy with other things at the moment, I originally offered to help with his pack but he brushed it off so I've moved on to other...
  2. Kin-

Need help replacing default haircuts.

Strange, i've tested hair with the first player hair texture and it worked using Texture Pack.zip. However i cant change the actual player face (player_0_0) without the use of a mod. Perhaps you're running into the same problem...my solution: this mod by Nakano...
  3. Kin-

Kin's Terraria 2x pack [misc]

Hello, I come bearing sprites!, recently I did some work on Terraria's sprites to give them a more HD look. I tried to keep somewhat close to the originals but touching up the palette/shape here and there. I'm posting this now as I'm not likely to do too much more and felt like sharing what I...
  4. Kin-

tModLoader [Tutorial] Custom Invasion

Incredibly helpful mod, thank you, as of the time of posting this the mod works just fine with tModLoader. Just place the unzipped folder (with the files inside of it) into your "Terraria > ModLoader > ModSources" folder and then while in-game at the main menu goto: "ModSources" and select build...
Back
Top Bottom