• Users: TAKM
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. TAKM

Why do active stone blocks still exist?

Why no actuators?
  2. TAKM

Let me introduce myself.

I have terraria on many devices, mobile, console, old-console, pc, and 3ds. I have logged 1200 hours into steam terraria but that's just the PC version. I know a lot about the game. I decided to join the community of terraria, because I wanted to I guess. Uhh, I don't know what else to say. AMA...
  3. TAKM

Game Mechanics NPC shop change

I think that there are a lot of things that would be nice to buy from NPCs that you can't. Angler - new items Apprentice bait - 20 silver Journyman bait - 60 silver Master bait - 1 gold Dryad - New Items Teleportation potion - 2 gold Wormhole potion - 1 gold Swiftness potion - 50 silver Ironskin...
  4. TAKM

NPCs & Enemies Statue Traps

I don't really know what section of "Player Suggestions" I should put this in but this is good I think. Statues are already littered in the underground, and once I stepped on a pressure plate, that was coinidently hooked up to a statue in between it and the trap, and I thought that it would be...
  5. TAKM

Xbox One No dungeon/infinite falling speed.

I've created 3 worlds, and in each one of them, the dungeon was not there. There was a jungle in each one, just no dungeon. I'm pretty sure that glitch is already known though. Another glitch that has crashed my device, when you fall normally you fall at about 51 mph. But, if you hold a portal...
  6. TAKM

NPCs & Enemies Temple Gaurdian

It's pretty easy to enter the lihzahrd temple without defeating plantera first. Any easy way to fix this would to have an enemy, similar to the dungeon guardian attack you if you enter it early. For this to happen, where the biome starts would have to change, because I've noticed that things...
  7. TAKM

Weapons & Equip Aggro Stat

An equip-able item that shows your aggravation level. It would probably be best if you could obtain it early hard mode/ mid game. A possible idea would be 'Peace treaty' "displays aggravation level" and a 1% (2% expert mode) drop from demons. It would also be best if you could add it to the...
Back
Top Bottom