Search results for query: *

1. NightmareViperSlash

Resolved [Mobile] The Game Freezes for my Wife

Actually now you need to use the mobile version of terraria server instead of normal server. So you are right and thank you for assisting me. The problem was the server.
  2. NightmareViperSlash

Yes I am playing on PC. I thought it wouldn't work but before I played with PC whilst she was on mobile phone and we played for hours no issues. Is there a compatibility issue with PC server and mobile phone terraria? EDIT: I should specify I also downloaded terraria v1.3.0.7 because I knew...
  3. NightmareViperSlash

Hello @Unit One and I am hosting on PC playing with a PC character because I just can't play on phone. She is playing on her LG V30. I am hosting the server from my PC on a medium world, with an above average internet and she uses her phones internet to connect.
  4. NightmareViperSlash

Hello, sorry not much of a poster. But yesterday I was trying to play Terraria with my wife and her game freezes for some odd reason. Before the update we would play hours upon hours of terraria no issues. I wanted to start all over so we did because of new updates and preparing for the new...
  5. NightmareViperSlash

New User

Hello there welcome fellow newcomer
  6. NightmareViperSlash

Mac looking for friend who enjoys the company of dumb people

Would be fun. I’ll add you on discord.
  7. NightmareViperSlash

PC Hello There Fellow Terrarians

Nice really cool Dragon Thank you!
  8. NightmareViperSlash

Thank you and yes that would be cool :)
  9. NightmareViperSlash

Hello; new to the forums in hopes of making some new mates and more ideas to do in Terraria. Use to play a lot but life got in the way and was wanting to get back. Been about a year or two since I've touched Terraria and I would like get to get the swing of it again. Also I don't strictly play...
  10. NightmareViperSlash

Hello I am new. Hoping to make some mates. I speak english and spanish preference spanish but I...

Hello I am new. Hoping to make some mates. I speak english and spanish preference spanish but I speak both.
Back
Top Bottom