Search results for query: *

1. Light'N'Dark

Ello

Ello
  2. Light'N'Dark

PC How to defeat the mechanical bosses (Part 1, The Destroyer)

If you wanted an easy way out I find out from some one that if you have heart statue(s), honey, heart lamps and campfires. First you put heart lanterns and campfires in the sides of a box whichever which you fill with honey and you stay in there. On the sides as well you could have heart stairs...
  3. Light'N'Dark

PC How to get to hell in half the time.

Well you could try a nice teleporter ( Though it may take a long time it may be worth to you)
  4. Light'N'Dark

Mobile Important Question

I know but you have to ain't nobody wants that (Apart from abnormal people)
  5. Light'N'Dark

What's a true terra blade

What's a true terra blade
  6. Light'N'Dark

But I want it to be expert though :sigh:;(:confused:
  7. Light'N'Dark

I have wondered what would our local worlds be after the mobile 1.3 update.I Mean is our worlds gonna be expert or normal or can we chose?
  8. Light'N'Dark

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Good to see this
  9. Light'N'Dark

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Good to see progress
  10. Light'N'Dark

Mobile Infinite truffle worms

Haha This could be added on to my thread
  11. Light'N'Dark

Resolved [Mobile] Help with plantera?

How? :merchantsmile:
  12. Light'N'Dark

Yes that has happened and has thought those but thank you but it isn't about the that glitch its when I placed the 6th platform it spawned a truffle worm it repeated until i ran out
  13. Light'N'Dark

Mobile Help! I Can't Join My World!

Same this happened and guess what I had beaten the whole game with a lot of items and :red: my world is curupted
  14. Light'N'Dark

Had 5 plate forms in a row going upwards and on the sixth on spawned a truffle worm I had wanted to catch them my self and I can do that glitch and oh it didn't work after my stack of platforms were used as it uses 1 platform for one worms
  15. Light'N'Dark

Hey how do you like put solve on the title or something so people know I don't need help and ...Hehe I beaten 1.2 :) <moderator edit: fixed quote>
  16. Light'N'Dark

Yes i will try all of that and I would try all the potion you mentioned and try and defeat her TY
  17. Light'N'Dark

I just cannot beat that boss. This is the second post on this subject and as the fist one didn't work out this one will hopefully work instead.I have tried to defeat plantera in an arena with heart lamps,honey and camps but I just get shredded as soon as I get to Second form. My equipment ...
  18. Light'N'Dark

Mobile Preparing for the Lunatic Cultist...

Yes you are correct my dude :( As of the duplication part an minion will spot the right one also I have heard that all the eyes of dupilcates are different to the real one and if your sharp you can catch it ;)
Back
Top Bottom