Search results for query: *

1. The Unreal Commoner

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Is there a way to see a list of posted mods, from outside the game? For an away from pc idea. So I can plan how I wanna set up a new world when I return to my pc.
  2. The Unreal Commoner

I do believe the bee armor is the first summoner gear. But I'd have to kill the boss a couple of...

I do believe the bee armor is the first summoner gear. But I'd have to kill the boss a couple of times to farm enough mats.
  3. The Unreal Commoner

I totally understand your point. But although. I was gonna look into when I can acquire proper...

I totally understand your point. But although. I was gonna look into when I can acquire proper summoner gear for cap increase.
  4. The Unreal Commoner

I'm getting ready to build up the mats and gear we need now, and I'm gonna head to get the...

I'm getting ready to build up the mats and gear we need now, and I'm gonna head to get the beestaff. Then from there, the imp staff. That'll get me set to get up to pre-hard mode. Hopefully...
  5. The Unreal Commoner

I'm currently staying the weekend at my adopted families house, so I get the chance to play with...

I'm currently staying the weekend at my adopted families house, so I get the chance to play with my bro. I made a summoner and he a ranger. However, I have found the slime staff on a different character and I know the drop rate. I cheated a bit, just to start with the slime staff. But I only...
  6. The Unreal Commoner

Once done with that, I'd pick my preferred playstyle and go from there.

Once done with that, I'd pick my preferred playstyle and go from there.
  7. The Unreal Commoner

I think it would be good for you to branch out and further your knowledge. I mean. From what all...

I think it would be good for you to branch out and further your knowledge. I mean. From what all I have looked into, melee is a pretty sufficient endgame, however, it's not the highest damage output. But like most actual RPG's out there. It all does depend on your playstyle and build. It just...
  8. The Unreal Commoner

I'd be happy to watch you videos if you ever get to them. Just keep me posted. Also, I wouldn't...

I'd be happy to watch you videos if you ever get to them. Just keep me posted. Also, I wouldn't mind having you teach about other classes as well. (Preferably Summoner...). Anyway, I look forward to viewing your future posts.
  9. The Unreal Commoner

Although your 1.3 Newcomer to Endgame guide is a bit out dated, I really enjoyed reading the...

Although your 1.3 Newcomer to Endgame guide is a bit out dated, I really enjoyed reading the finished work word for word. As a newcomer myself, I thought it was rather informative. When I googled good guides, it was the first link to pop up, and thus far as been the only reference I've used...
Back
Top Bottom