Search results for query: *

1. Agrair

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

That is where my vanilla saves are though, "D:/Terraria Saves". I mean I guess it's not that bad of a workaround though. At least I can play :happy:
  2. Agrair

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

So in the top right corner of the launcher, it shows my old Steam profile picture, but when I click to see my profile it shows the updated version. Niche but noticeable. But on another note, STW keeps telling me it can't find the world files for Sivania in my Documents/My Games/Terraria folder...
  3. Agrair

tModLoader Inventory Tweaks for Terraria

An update is out, but nothing really important to take note of. I've done some suggestions, but not all of them.
  4. Agrair

tModLoader Unlimited Buff Slots

:pinky:
  5. Agrair

Suggestion implemented, but the next update isn't coming out until I think of more features.
  6. Agrair

Sure, but I don't think this is gonna come in an update any time soon as I'm busy with another project. I'll just add it to the todo for now
  7. Agrair

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

DAMN IT WHY CAN'T IT BE SOMETHING MORE THAN SPRITES, I WAAANT
  8. Agrair

Lol if you're gonna just buy one u might as well not use the UI. In the next update I'll have it change with each item though That would be neat, but I honestly have no idea how to make that genuinely useful for as many people as possible. I need a way to actually sort them. I could make...
  9. Agrair

ah i see, i could be lazy and just make it a config option, or make a legitimate UI. I think you would prefer the latter, so I'll do that some time tmrw. Sorry for late response
  10. Agrair

"pop a counter"? You mean like a UI to select how many items are bought? If not, please describe more. If you're using a translator that's probably why I can't understand you, the end of your sentence doesn't use proper grammar
  11. Agrair

tModLoader Ammobox+

This is cool, but also about the link not being consistent for the download, I'm not sure what you mean by that. If anyone presses this they can download the latest version instantly.
  12. Agrair

I'm sorry for the seeming lack of progress, vacation was fun but I think a tML v0.11.2.2 based InvTweaks is going to be released this week (which means you have to update tML to play the update for the mod)
  13. Agrair

I actually reworded it to say “uses tML 0.11”, so you are correct, in a way. The next time you see “Unimplemented”, that just means it’s in the future but I’m not sure if it’s possible at the moment. Thanks!
  14. Agrair

fixed in 2.2.1, also made sure you won't lose any items during the update
  15. Agrair

ah yeah, cuz the only thing being saved is the ID probably happens with accessories too
  16. Agrair

ah, whoops, I misinterpreted your original message, it should be fixed now
  17. Agrair

That’s weird. The auto fill is supposed to happen when you consume an item, but I’ll add a hotfix tmrw. Also ty for catching these bugs, I don’t rlly have time to thoroughly test stuff anymore Actually now that I think about it, does this happen to any other item? I haven’t considered this b4...
  18. Agrair

tModLoader Terraria Interface for Dummies

Yeaah, C#7 isn’t something open to the general public, I’ll add something to the forum explaining how to get it Kk, I’ll add that to the list of examples I’ll do Added the little explanation
Back
Top Bottom