Search results for query: *

• Users: Agrair
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Agrair

tModLoader Terraria Interface for Dummies

Terraria Interface for Dummies Congrats! You found my guide on Terraria’s user interface. In this guide, I’ll go over what and how interfaces work, how to create one, and then properly implement it into your mod. It requires some basic terminology, like “class” and “method”. I suggest you...
  2. Agrair

tModLoader Verified Walls

Verified Walls Available on the Mod Browser Open Source Mirror All walls now count towards housing! Vanilla: Verified Walls:
  3. Agrair

tModLoader Inventory Tweaks for Terraria

Inventory Tweaks Available on the Mod Browser Open Source Mirror Inventory Tweaks is a Terraria mod that adds some quality of life changes to the way the inventory works. Features: - When you consume an item, and the same kind of item is in your inventory, it'll automatically go into your hand...
  4. Agrair

A Curated Collection of QoL Mods

A little list of all the things I've made. May or may not all be QoL mods.:indifferent: Inventory Tweaks Rewriting the interface Verified Walls Make all your NPCs feel welcome at home Other, not so complete projects Fake Biome Tiles: Adds replicas of tiles that don't count towards biomes or...
Back
Top Bottom