Search results for query: *

1. Guineabot.

Favorite Weapon of Each Class

Melee: Solar Eruption, Vampire Knives, Death Sickle. Ranged: Daedalus Stormbow, Stynger, S.D.M.G. Magic: Waterbolt, Meteor Staff, Spirit Flame, Toxic Flask. Summoning: Optic Staff, Stardust Dragon Staff. Throwing (Why not): Molotov Cocktail, Ale Tosser. Other (Also why not): BUNNY CANNON.
  2. Guineabot.

Other Blood Moon Expansion

Going with one of the themes I have already noticed in some of the 1.4 spoilers, the blood moon, I have some suggestions. 1. This may seem out-there, but I think it would be interesting to have mobs specific to blood moons while it's raining to just be rarer mobs you don't see often. One example...
  3. Guineabot.

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Anyone else notice that evil seagull roaming in the background? I bet it has something devious planned for 1.3.6.:eek:
  4. Guineabot.

The Last Post Wins!

Dark magic could never beat this.
  5. Guineabot.

The Last Post Wins!

You know what else is legendary? [/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  6. Guineabot.

The Last Post Wins!

I wonder what april fools stuff re-logic is going to be doing. It will probably happen
  7. Guineabot.

The Last Post Wins!

I gotta get in before it's locked ya know
  8. Guineabot.

Blocks & Decoration Cacti

I agree. No they would not.
  9. Guineabot.

Items Weapon: Dimension Breaker

I would like to note that this would be a cool idea, but it would not make the spear any more popular by itself as it is a endgame weapon and no one would use spears at any other point in the game. (no offense to any spear-lovers probably out there)
  10. Guineabot.

You can paint wood too, but there are different variants of that. I meant different textures and not just a re-sprite with different colors.
  11. Guineabot.

This wouldn't be anything major, but I think there should be crimson, corruption, and hallowed versions of the cactus block. It would make sense since we have ebonwood, shadewood, and pearlwood.
  12. Guineabot.

Weapons & Equip Terra Blade

I would like more additions to the Terra Blade as after Plantera it can be easily passed. Ways to do that is to combine it with the Influx Waver, Star Wrath, Meowmere, and maybe more. (If more I would use Christmas Tree Sword or Horseman's Blade :pumpking:) random rainbow slime :rslime:
  13. Guineabot.

Game Mechanics Make dart traps affect planter boxes

That would make farming so much easier. I agree.
  14. Guineabot.

Game Mechanics Paint Preview

I would like an option to preview the way blocks will look after painted with certain colors so you can see how the block looks before you buy paint. This would make building a little bit easier for everyone.(Especially people like me who have trouble getting money and keeping it :p) Thank you...
  15. Guineabot.

Weapons & Equip Pets

I would like to see some new pets added and would also appreciate the Guinea Pig pet in PC version;). Ideas for new pets: Hellbat pet dropped from underworld creatures Wyvern pet from space creatures Robot pet (don't know how to get) I won't continue as this list could go on for ages. Feel...
  16. Guineabot.

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

I would love to see some updates to granite and marble biomes, maybe some new weapons that you can craft from either material or themed bosses. I would also like the guinea pig pet in pc :p. Even if this doesn't happen I appreciate all the work put into this amazing game.
Back
Top Bottom