Search results for query: *

• Users: Guineabot.
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Guineabot.

Other Blood Moon Expansion

Going with one of the themes I have already noticed in some of the 1.4 spoilers, the blood moon, I have some suggestions. 1. This may seem out-there, but I think it would be interesting to have mobs specific to blood moons while it's raining to just be rarer mobs you don't see often. One example...
  2. Guineabot.

Blocks & Decoration Cacti

This wouldn't be anything major, but I think there should be crimson, corruption, and hallowed versions of the cactus block. It would make sense since we have ebonwood, shadewood, and pearlwood.
  3. Guineabot.

Weapons & Equip Terra Blade

I would like more additions to the Terra Blade as after Plantera it can be easily passed. Ways to do that is to combine it with the Influx Waver, Star Wrath, Meowmere, and maybe more. (If more I would use Christmas Tree Sword or Horseman's Blade :pumpking:) random rainbow slime :rslime:
  4. Guineabot.

Game Mechanics Paint Preview

I would like an option to preview the way blocks will look after painted with certain colors so you can see how the block looks before you buy paint. This would make building a little bit easier for everyone.(Especially people like me who have trouble getting money and keeping it :p) Thank you...
  5. Guineabot.

Weapons & Equip Pets

I would like to see some new pets added and would also appreciate the Guinea Pig pet in PC version;). Ideas for new pets: Hellbat pet dropped from underworld creatures Wyvern pet from space creatures Robot pet (don't know how to get) I won't continue as this list could go on for ages. Feel...
Back
Top Bottom