Search results for query: *

1. Coolqwerts

Hardmode Armor Tier List

Wouldn't you just be better off just dodging the attack and finish the boss faster to save time. Clearly if you reached that point in master face tanking should not be a viable strategy no(except against Plantera)? What is your build to tank that much damage?
  2. Coolqwerts

Hardmode Armor Tier List

To be fair though, who actually uses warding except for things like fishing and mining armor builds? Otherwise it is very wasteful seeing as realistically speaking interactions do not change for the most part. I am not only talking about bosses though I am also talking about those high damage...
  3. Coolqwerts

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Wouldn't the defense stat of Melee be solely relevant with Mages and Summoners? Seeing as for the most part, Range and Melee have the same defense interactions in Master Mode against Bosses although Invasions may be the deciding difference. My take would be to make enemies great again. Revert...
  4. Coolqwerts

Yeah that wouldn't make any sense maybe like Post-Golem if they are ambitious. There really aren't that many categories of progress though as Duke, Empress, OOA, Frost Moon, Pumpkin Moon, and Queen Slime considered optional although useful. In Hardmode otherwise there's pre Mech, post Mech, post...
  5. Coolqwerts

Is it still possible for you guys to allow shimmering (with teleporters and gravity gun) after beating EOL Daytime and Moonlord on the same world or is it hard to code in? Kind of like what you guys do with sentries in old ones army with the character and world having a separate value but this...
  6. Coolqwerts

Oh I love the invincibility machine. Bro it's so easy, Legendary Mode is a straight up joke with it once you beat Skeletron there's no stopping you once you get to that point since it'll be a race to the finish. With the right kind of loop you can even get out of softlocking. Things can go crazy...
  7. Coolqwerts

Hardmode Armor Tier List

Have you considered making an updated guide on the armors seeing as the orichalcum set got a damage buff to the leggings? Cobalt got some small buffs too (still F tier), Chlorophyte set bonus got another small buff in targetting this time. Both Titanium and Hallowed Armor gained major nerfs as...
  8. Coolqwerts

I mean to be fair, Celebration MK was kinda meant to be the easier seed however in this case scenario, I'd just lock it behind Plantera especially with the added versatility of its use in invasions such as Old Ones Army T2(now viable with wave cooldown skipping). Edit: Yeah I just read it and...
  9. Coolqwerts

Just a question since whip speed bonuses are multiplicative with melee speed bonuses was there ever consideration of making the whip speed bonuses additive as a nerf? Semi-similar to how range damage calculations have changed. It makes sense to me personally to make the change and would lessen...
  10. Coolqwerts

Speculation: The Thorn Hook and Seedler were originally intended to be Jungle Mimic drops

Hmm. I guess in that case there is that possibility. Seeing as the Wasp Gun is a 1.2 Plantera drop that wouldn't work. Plus no other magic or ranged weapons were added as hard-mode jungle boss drop/ported over from fishing let alone fit the theme as an item added in 1.3. or 1.3.x
  11. Coolqwerts

Speculation: The Thorn Hook and Seedler were originally intended to be Jungle Mimic drops

There is a very high probability this was the case. Maybe it's cause the Jungle is already so chaotic but any speculation on what the ranged weapon, magic weapon, and accessory would have been?
  12. Coolqwerts

What is the point of even crafting the Trimarang? The amount of effort needed to get it is tedious even if it may be the uncontested best pre boss melee weapon available. It does not necessarily need a change but why go for it if it loses so much relevancy post boss? As a side note non...
  13. Coolqwerts

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

I mean if so underground or above ground cause if it is underground then presumably the lava deep into the underground dessert would be replaced with such a liquid. They already got this oasis mini biome above the surface so....
  14. Coolqwerts

Terraria State of the Game - August 2022

I think it's just that the official terraria wiki looks more professional with its colour scheme whereas the terraria fandom just looks kinda yucky with its pop up disclaimers, especially on a mobile device. The white and yellow just doesn't fit at all with the colour schemes of a terrarian...
  15. Coolqwerts

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

Option E: other was chosen. Fusion has been achieved but at what cost?
  16. Coolqwerts

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

I mean I'd assume if they did do cross play, it'd be solely between Mobile and Console as those two are managed by DR Studios besides both are also closed source as well.
  17. Coolqwerts

A bit off topic but do y'all ever wonder why the Corruption doesn't have vines or why the Hallow doesn't have thorny bushes? Maybe Terraria 2 will make it possible.
  18. Coolqwerts

I mean on higher difficulties creepers and angry dandelions are basically one shots. In Master mode dodge accessories are certainly king but expert mode is debatable. Crit rate is necessary but you need to balance it with damage to get the highest output of DPS. It's like an upside down parabola.
  19. Coolqwerts

I know this is nit picky but technically the three versions are not in parity when it comes to the small balance overhauls that happened in 1.4.3.3 being the changed drop rates of emblems and weapons of WOF classic mode, the deerclops scaling, and the happiness changes.
  20. Coolqwerts

Terraria State of the Game - April 2022

Good Stuff. Mobile and Console players get access to the new buffed debuffs like cursed inferno and acid venom. New players of these platforms get to experience a friendlier underground desert as well. Old post but still valid to mention.
Back
Top Bottom