Search results for query: *

1. Megalodab

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

tbh background music in terraria is awesome but sometimes u wanna use some diff music ya know. Also ive been told that apple music does work while youre in terraria, i need to test out yt vids again though
  2. Megalodab

aw alright. surprised no one else has suggested that, ill ask someone who has apple music if it works in the backgroun
  3. Megalodab

yo random question, can we play music in the background now? bc we cant do that on the current phone version. i dont use apple music that much but ik that if u have a yt vid playing in the background as music, it will stop immediately when u go into terraria, even if the terraria music and sfx r off
  4. Megalodab

yo i just got juked out by that pic then. i hope everything still looks good on both devices wonder if the + - buttons on the bottom r 4 zooming in/out when i open the pic on my phone it looks like that screen is about 4x bigger than the phone screen, like 4 phones put together in a square
  5. Megalodab

those pictures are definitely on a tablet or ipad or something. I play mobile on a phone screen and its literally a smaller window of the ipad screen, everything is the same size so that you dont need to readjust your hands and fingers when switching off, when i say this i mean stuff like the...
  6. Megalodab

prolly. rn the sizes of the ui controls are about the same on ipad and phone, but ipad has a lot more space between the controls since the controls are the same size on a smaller phone screen. Those screenshots look like they fit on a tablet, and the controls are spaced out a lot, it seems like...
  7. Megalodab

are those screenshots on a tablet or a phone? i wonder how the controls are placed differently. maybe they could let the users modify placement of ui buttons like fortnite mobile did a while ago, but idk how the controls play id like to try it
  8. Megalodab

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Hey loki! with the 1.3 mobile beta testing that just came out, I wanted to know if you found out anything about my suggestion, making a 1 - time option to switch pre-existing mobile worlds to expert once 1.3 comes out. Also just to restate this is to keep the functionality and value of the...
  9. Megalodab

the focus isn't trying to skip to the end of the game by already being op or to use this idea as a way to cheat past expert mode -- believe me I'd be the first person to argue against that. The idea is to upgrade worlds people have already spent years creating so those worlds won't lose their...
  10. Megalodab

Ok - thank you! My situation that gave me this idea is that I'm making an arena that spans the length of one of my worlds, ocean to ocean and surface to sky, and its too complex to redo. I want to get the most out of it on the hardest difficulties. Another idea came to my mind if its easier than...
  11. Megalodab

I've been researching expert mode a bit myself, and to the best of my knowledge it doesn't add anything in terms of structures that would be created on worldgen to the world. It's main features are different drop rates, and boss/enemy health and damage. Could this idea be looked into further...
  12. Megalodab

on mobile, how will 1.3 be introduced to pre-existing worlds? It would be perfect if there was some kind of 1-time option, once you re-enter a world for the first time on 1.3, to change those pre-existing worlds to expert mode or stay in normal mode, since those worlds never got the opportunity...
  13. Megalodab

Mobile Add option to change existing mobile worlds to expert/normal mode when 1.3 comes out

Not sure I understand what you mean. You can just go back and defeat the bosses in expert mode again to get their drops, including plantera and the golem that drops the shiny stone, right? I don't have PC version so I wouldn't know haha
  14. Megalodab

Mobile Add option to change existing mobile worlds to expert/normal mode when 1.3 comes out

I don't think expert mode adds anything to the world as far as structures go, that you would need a new world to make. For mobile worlds that never had a chance to select expert mode, like a world where you made a massive bossfight/event arena that spans the whole length of the world (me), that...
  15. Megalodab

Mobile Being able to zoom out more on mobile+ controller support

maybe they should add a setting with the next 1.3 updarte when it comes out for mobile that would determine what your max size window would be when you're fully zoomed out. A max like that would b beneficial so you dont accidentally zoom in and out from your selected view size while playing...
  16. Megalodab

u think just switching pre existing worlds to expert/normal mode would take up that much space? Im just suggesting that they should add an option for already existing worlds to be switched to expert or normal mode because those worlds never had the opportunity to select a mode before 1.3
  17. Megalodab

Other Mobile: Multiplayer via NFC/Bluetooth/other that is not Internet

that's a good idea. there is an app out there that can let you join other peoples worlds, which serves as a lowkey portal to terraria multiplayer as of now, and a couple pretty big mobile community discords if you want to join it. app is called multiterraria.
  18. Megalodab

Since 1.3 is going to hit mobile pretty soon, I think it would be a really good idea to add an option (once the player goes on that world for the first time on 1.3) that asks you what mode you want your world to be in, since mobile players already have many worlds that were created before this...
Back
Top Bottom