Search results for query: *

1. lich_king

tModLoader LIchs content mod

hey can i get this forum deleted, or can i just do that myself im not too sure
  2. lich_king

tModLoader clash of kingdoms (lichs mod)

*pokes mod with stick*.... yep still dead
  3. lich_king

tModLoader The Rise of Armageddon

oh yea and the fact that its dead and that i am working on another project also that i moved to discord than this place to chat :P
  4. lich_king

ok so funny thing is, this mod is not dead, not at all. but its changed alot, soooooo yea its way out of date(like 90% of this content is gone or changed a ton) ill update once i get the chance
  5. lich_king

ok sooooo i redid the icon, also sometime i might redo this forum because some of it is either changed or deleted
  6. lich_king

sorry and future plans just read this
  7. lich_king

Anime General Discussion

my favorites(now) are: the 7 deadly sins and rise of the shield hero
  8. lich_king

heres a spoiler for the hardmode blood moon revamp, also sorry for the long silence ive taken a break for a few weeks and i have been working on getting my code skills to be better
  9. lich_king

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

uh yes, the first one is a resprite of coglord and the rest are from calamity
  10. lich_king

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

4 things im proud of(the 3rd one someone is making a sprite kinda based on it btw)
  11. lich_king

Corrupt the Wish!

wish granted, but its the opposite and you get more tired i wish i could get mod of redemption 0.8
  12. lich_king

Corrupt the Wish!

wish granted, but the candy bar is not sweet, its insanely sour i wish for the ability to know all coding languages
  13. lich_king

something for future effects
  14. lich_king

this dude is the secret to fighting the new mini bosses
  15. lich_king

here is a little clue to what im talking about, also this may not be implemented but i have been thinking about it False Knight | Hollow Knight Wiki | Fandom
  16. lich_king

I got some good news and bad news, bad news, all of the screenshots(except the latest one and the one with the explosion) are not gonna ether be put into the mod release or not into the mod at all, im sorry. good news i am planning on adding a new type of mini boss, with some interesting way to...
  17. lich_king

thanks
  18. lich_king

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

ah i get it now, thanks
  19. lich_king

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

im actually curious about this, will the Illuminant master and ethereal umbra return?
Back
Top Bottom