Search results for query: *

1. DisRicardo

Game Mechanics This will end inventory clutter! 💪

Okay thank you! I seem to get it a bit better now! But still there are a few things which don't align 1) There are already an items which cycles between multiple states without a problem, like the Shell Phone and the rubble maker. And there is already an item UI that is used in the Grand...
  2. DisRicardo

Guys, could you please help me understand Red's response? :rolleyes: I'm a bit dumb Do you think there was a misunderstanding, or do you think adding this 3rd mode to the Encumbering Stone requires overhauling the game's User Interface?
  3. DisRicardo

Thank you for your time! <3 Didn't mean to insult any item, they are all precious, sometimes it's just too much of some particular item at a wrong moment :) I get how implementing some "auto trashing" or "filtering" feature to the inventory is a huge overhaul But this small change to the...
  4. DisRicardo

Blocks & Decoration A way to switch Luminant Coating ON/OFF 💡

So remember the Echo Chamber placable item that shows/hides Echo Coated blocks? We need a similar monolith but for the Luminant Coating! Imagine a part of your build is in the ground and you can't use torches. You want it to be visible, so you coat it with Luminant! But then it shines at...
  5. DisRicardo

:sigh:Imagine you're building something big and you keep picking up random slime, shackles and banners :sigh: THE SOLUTION: A third mode for the Encumbering Stone! (it's that kettle bell item from the Desert) <3In this 3rd mode you only pick up items you already have in your inventory <3 So...
  6. DisRicardo

@Menerick of The 🌈🪨 Faith Thank you! :happy:Point taken! But I'd love to hear Red's opinion if...

@Menerick of The 🌈🪨 Faith Thank you! :happy:Point taken! But I'd love to hear Red's opinion if he sees this. Or someone's official
  7. DisRicardo

Hi, Red! :pslime: Are you still looking at suggestions for 1.4.5 or is that wrapped up? Is it...

Hi, Red! :pslime: Are you still looking at suggestions for 1.4.5 or is that wrapped up? Is it better to post ideas in the suggestion thread rather than here? Posted two ideas here earlier, sorry if that adds to spam!! We, builders from TBC discord server would LOVE if someone from Re-logic...
  8. DisRicardo

I just hope he kicks the sickness in the butt really really soon 💪

I just hope he kicks the sickness in the butt really really soon 💪
  9. DisRicardo

Heyo, Red! :rslime: I'm DisRicardo you spoiled by adding my vanity set to the game <3 I come...

Heyo, Red! :rslime: I'm DisRicardo you spoiled by adding my vanity set to the game <3 I come to you on behalf of terraria builders. We would love to have a monolith like the Echo Chamber But for Luminant Coating Luminant Coating is great to light up the underground part of your build, but...
  10. DisRicardo

Oh, the coins is a neat idea! I failed to think of them cause of my cheesy money farm in my main...

Oh, the coins is a neat idea! I failed to think of them cause of my cheesy money farm in my main world $-_-
  11. DisRicardo

I wanted this one for so long!

I wanted this one for so long!
  12. DisRicardo

<3All the builders I asked wanted this small feature so much!<3 This is solution for...

<3All the builders I asked wanted this small feature so much!<3 This is solution for inventory filling up with random items! The 3rd mode for the Encumbering Stone: you only pick up items you already have in inventory Would be AMAZING if you could also right click on an item to pick it...
  13. DisRicardo

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

I'm so freaking happy right now! I feel like DS and terraria should've already been working together since long ago. The history and the fan bases of the games are so similar. Don't get me wrong, Dungeon Defenders is a cool game, but I've only found out about it when they've done a cross over...
  14. DisRicardo

The Timeless Traveler's set tweak by the concept's author

Oh, thank you! <3 Unexpected, honestly, thought people would prefer the shading of the horns of the ingame version! My horns don't account for a light being in the middle of them, but that's on purpose. This way the horns are better visible and they make more sense when the head is worn...
  15. DisRicardo

Oooooh! Thank you so much <3 , but let's respect Re-Logic's work and say "change" not "fix" :)
  16. DisRicardo

Yeah, I'm not sure if contacting Crowno would do any good. But yeah, I agree, if the team were so kind to review this change and would agree with it, they could release it alongside the bug fixes. Of course releasing a separate patch just for this would be redundant!
  17. DisRicardo

Oh, believe me, I used the same logic as you do! Unfortunately I'm not sure the NDA I've signed and also my morals allow me to speak publicly about what my communication with Re-Logic looks like
  18. DisRicardo

I can only wish.. upon a fish : P
  19. DisRicardo

Yeah, I totally get that. The idling animation couldn't be added to the game for a technical reason, and the eyes turned out to be a too small of a detail to be properly "readable". That's a shame, but honestly I'm in love with the resulting ingame sprite, except for the shape of the hood If...
  20. DisRicardo

Thank you so much! You can't imagine how happy it makes me, knowing that I won't be the only one using this version! :)
Back
Top Bottom