Search results for query: *

• Users: Red 4
  • Order by date
  1. Red 4

tModLoader free.99 sprites from a slightly above or below average pixel artist

don't really know how to attach files but it seems to work so have fun
  2. Red 4

tModLoader free.99 sprites from a slightly above or below average pixel artist

heres a ton of sprites that i made a long time ago when I use to make them for this game I just now remembered that they were never used (i don't think only doubt is i use to have a friend who had access to them from a trashed mod)
  3. Red 4

tModLoader The Terraria Judgement Mod

thank you a lot working on a new set right now!
  4. Red 4

this is not our "Official" thread or anything just here for anyone who would like to come and check out the progress or suggest anything or maybe even join
  5. Red 4

tModLoader Exitium Mod - Nuclear Apocalypse

Seems Cool
  6. Red 4

New Boss : Meteorite Crusher
  7. Red 4

yeah i was gonna make a new thread my friend messed this one up pretty bad
  8. Red 4

Here is some of the sprites for the mod if anyone is interested!
  9. Red 4

tModLoader [TUTORIAL] Shockwave effect for tModLoader

this is so cool please do more tutorials like this :O
  10. Red 4

tModLoader MOD: Stars Collide

Seems like it would be cool have you got any lore planned yet if so can i hear you're plans? :D
  11. Red 4

Mac Help with modding

One More Thing People Have Asked For Help Before Obviously So Sometimes Instead Of Asking For Help Or If You Can't Find It You Can Go To Old Threads Of Someone Having The Same Question As You And See If Someone Responded :)
  12. Red 4

Mac Help with modding

Some Good Tutorials : Just A Disclaimer : You Might Have Seen Some Videos On Youtube About How To Mod Some Of Those Are Out-Dated As Some Updates Change Stuff :p...
  13. Red 4

Tool Idea for mod

ima keep this idea in mind i might do somthin with it
  14. Red 4

Tool Idea for mod

hmm that would be cool it could also have a new work bench to uncraft stuff at
  15. Red 4

tModLoader How do you make an NPC(s) spawn after an NPC dies?

wait do you want it to be like a little bit later they will move into the town or they drop from the boss
  16. Red 4

tModLoader Helpety Help Help Please

thank you very much :D may i ask how did you find this in case i need any other sprite sheets
  17. Red 4

tModLoader Helpety Help Help Please

Not asking for anything to crazy i just need the King Slime sprite sheet cant seem to find it :P
  18. Red 4

tModLoader Ore generation help

i'm sorry then i have not ever experienced with world gen if i ever find out ill tell you for now you should look around trying to find something that could help or hope someone who has more experience can respond
  19. Red 4

Anybody wanna help out making a mod?

i want to help :) i can sprite and do some simple coding but don't know how long i will stick around
Back
Top Bottom