Search results for query: *

1. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader Does anyone know a good Mechanical BoC mod?

I've wanted to play a crimson world in modded for a while, but I don't like the dissonance of the destroyer being the upgrade of the BoC in those worlds. So far, the only mod I know of that adds a mechanical BoC is Tremor..... Which is Tremor, I don't think I need to explain why I'm not going to...
  2. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

I was aware of that, but the criticism still stands. Even with the dash you can get screwed over by positioning, and its still a bit too punishing if you mess it up. I don't think that a status message is the right cue to signify that. Usually those are significant events happening (Boss...
  3. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

The demo was fantastic, you guys knocked it out of the park with the aesthetic side of things, its almost professional level. My only real problems with the Demo were that the accessories for the Mage class didn't include a mana flower (maybe I'm spoiled by it, but I don't like having to...
  4. TheForsakenOne

Texture Pack The Terraria Creator Pack!!

Now I'm just thinking that someone's going to download this for Gameraiders stuff and Have no idea who the majority of us are. Still, great job and all the sprites Aether
  5. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

While the Mod isn't "Dead" per say, its effectively got a knife in its chest and is on life support. Its anybody's guess to if it will ever start up again
  6. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Thanks, Didn't think to check it outside of the Title screen
  7. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

In the Mod description, it says There are two game modes, The story one, and The Classic. How Do I choose which one I play? It didn't give me any choice, And I don't want to end up with the wrong one
  8. TheForsakenOne

Merry Christmas Terrarians

I was unsure whether to put this in Videos or here, but I settled on here
  9. TheForsakenOne

Who here is HYPED for Ancients awakened!

Doesn't matter, since the mod went belly up a few months ago
  10. TheForsakenOne

Deposed Radiance Mod (WIP)

Very, very interesting. I would recommend adding at least some Pre-plantera content, because making people go through all of Pre-HM and early-HM kinda sucks, and at that point you are very close to inviting people to play with other mods to fill that gap, which could cause problems. Going to...
  11. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader Definity Mod

Nice, Gonna be keeping an Eye on this mod. Hopefully it Goes the right path of Organic gameplay over Boss rush interspaced with ores.
  12. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader Ancients Awakened (Work in Progress)

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Children and and, "Adult feelings". You can see why people don't tend to talk about it
  13. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader (WIP) Radiated Machinery

Two High-Profile factories both destroyed by Death row convicts. o_O
  14. TheForsakenOne

Why Ancients awakened is one of the best mods on the current market

I suppose you don't know about the alphakip incident?
  15. TheForsakenOne

Why Ancients awakened is one of the best mods on the current market

At the time that I made the original post, MoR was not on my radar. It tends to focus more on unnatural spawning than I would like, but its moving in the right direction
  16. TheForsakenOne

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, you no longer have electricity to run it with I wish to be able to wake up on time
  17. TheForsakenOne

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, now you can't reply at all I wish that my Microphone actually worked
  18. TheForsakenOne

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, its so fast that it crashes into your house, costing you hundreds of thousands of dollars I wish for the thread "Corrupt the wish!" to be locked
  19. TheForsakenOne

Corrupt the Wish!

Granted, but you are a coding genius when it comes to Making Fetish bait I wish for Dreadon to be released
Back
Top Bottom