Search results for query: *

1. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader Does anyone know a good Mechanical BoC mod?

I've wanted to play a crimson world in modded for a while, but I don't like the dissonance of the destroyer being the upgrade of the BoC in those worlds. So far, the only mod I know of that adds a mechanical BoC is Tremor..... Which is Tremor, I don't think I need to explain why I'm not going to...
  2. TheForsakenOne

Merry Christmas Terrarians

I was unsure whether to put this in Videos or here, but I settled on here
  3. TheForsakenOne

tModLoader Boss attacks damaging NPC's

So, in the Mod Ancients Awakened theres a boss called Rajah Rabbit, Champion of the Innocent. And, despite his name, he has a penchant for killing all of your NPC's because of an attack he has where he rains carrots from the sky, which pierces blocks. Because this is a Scal Tier boss, said...
  4. TheForsakenOne

Any way to recover a previous state of a world?

So, i was recording for my youtube series (Check the Link in my signature) And my game crashed. When i logged back on every modded background was gone. Is there any way i could recover a previous save? Because Otherwise I'll have to make a new world for my youtube series.
  5. TheForsakenOne

Why Ancients awakened is one of the best mods on the current market

(Sorry for formatting and grammar issues) Now, for those of you who might disagree with what i am saying, you really can't argue with game design. So this has to do with modded bosses. As most of you know, in mods you use an item, and the boss spawns and fights you. The item is usually...
  6. TheForsakenOne

Game Mechanics Idea: the wall of flesh Doesn't start Hardmode when defeated

This is a large-scale update to the previous version of this thread So, the main feature of this Suggestion is that Hardmode does not begin on the defeat of the wall of flesh. The wall of flesh instead drops an item that Can be used to start hardmode. Structures: The Main And only structure of...
  7. TheForsakenOne

Who here is HYPED for Ancients awakened!

I am SO EXCITED for this mod. While i do agree that the game could use some more mid game content (As well as another way to spawn the Broodmother/Hydra (And i'm also waiting for the Hydra update)) I Just Am loving what I'm seeing from the AA devs, New music almost constantly, a crap ton of...
Back
Top Bottom