Search results for query: *

• Users: Masi
  • Order by date
  1. Masi

tModLoader The Adventure Mod

I return with more juicy details! This week you'll learn about Curses - Curses are effects you can instill into armor using dark magic. - The mystery behind curses lay a secret, but you may uncover more about the ancient magic during your adventures. - Relics and other old Runes can be found...
  2. Masi

Some big things happened tonight! Please welcome Pbone to the development team, specializing in code magic and UI magic, he will do very big things with this mod. We’ve been planning a lot lately, it’s time to show you some of it! What you need to know: - Two types of Modules, Basic and...
  3. Masi

Thank you!
  4. Masi

Yes, I locked it before making a post to wrap it up unfortunately I can’t edit the original post. I decided to move to something smaller and more focused on features rather than content. And there are already a good amount of content mods. We have already made more progress and have a much...
  5. Masi

Hello Adventurers I bring you a small update on the progress of The Adventure Mod. We have been hard at work planning quests and adding content, I’d like to unveil something we’ve been working on: Worlds Beyond! Worlds Beyond is a storyline/arc that spans 6 quests. Many of the quests are...
  6. Masi

Much more, very soon... It's here now!
  7. Masi

Welcome to The Adventure Mod. There are a few core functions to this mod, the first one being Modular Tools. This set of tools is the only set you'll need throughout your adventure. You start by making the four base tools, Sword, Pickaxe, Axe, and Hammer. After that, throughout the rest of your...
  8. Masi

It is called The Adventure Mod. That's all I'll give you for now, expect an actual forum post...

It is called The Adventure Mod. That's all I'll give you for now, expect an actual forum post detailing A LOT more soon...
  9. Masi

Working on something secret...

Working on something secret...
  10. Masi

tModLoader Frontiers

The pad was hidden in the original message: “Frontiers: Part 1 is coming as part of Anniversary Update! What does this mean? It will be the big day. Find out on Fhvdp 27zk...” it just wasn’t very clear. Would’ve eventually gotten it though... can still try ;)
  11. Masi

tModLoader Frontiers

It was a complicated cipher known as a one time pad. But I realized it would be virtually impossible to solve so I deleted it.
  12. Masi

tModLoader Frontiers

The Anniversary Update is coming... Expect some big news soon as we prepare for the biggest month in Frontiers history. March will be huge, I hope you guys are ready.
  13. Masi

tModLoader Frontiers

Look deeper, fight harder. It’s all coming together now...
  14. Masi

tModLoader Frontiers

State of the Mod - February 2020 The team has been working to release a new polished First Frontier beta with fixes and changes based of community feedback from the original beta in December. Beta (v0.1.13) includes: - Fixed naming issues - Balancing damage and axe/pickaxe/hammer power -...
  15. Masi

tModLoader Frontiers

Thanks for all the kind words, please leave feedback on the Runecaster class. It can be very helpful. Enjoy some concept art for a boss in the Redacted Frontier, Mystican.
  16. Masi

tModLoader Halocaster's Halorealm

Any progress?
  17. Masi

tModLoader Frontiers

A bunch of new stuff is being showed off! Frontier based content coming soon. Enjoy. A new banner is being made so excuse the mixels for just a little longer...
  18. Masi

tModLoader Frontiers

The Runecaster Alliance is reforming after years of dormancy. Prove your worth through the Journeyman by completing quests and challenges to earn reputation with the alliance. The Journeyman wasn’t joking around!
  19. Masi

tModLoader Frontiers

The beta was released on Christmas Morning. Stop by our discord server if you’d like to check it out. We are already working on an update based off of user feedback(v0.1.9) - Masi
  20. Masi

tModLoader Frontiers

Check out the new teaser for Frontiers:
Back
Top Bottom