Search results for query: *

1. ManiGlowBug

tModLoader how to add the star cloak ability to an accessory?

before updating to 1.4 my terraria mod had various items which utilized the star cloak ability. 1.4 seems to have changed the perimeter for enabling this, and i don't know what it is.
  2. ManiGlowBug

my mod has 10763 errors...

yeah i have no idea how this managed to happen. it seems the main issue is that i don't have a reference to an assembly named "mscorlib"?, from what i've seen. willing to give my mod's code if needed
  3. ManiGlowBug

tModLoader is it possible to make enemies spawn in a slime rain?

i've seen no info relating to the slime rain at all, so i'm assuming no at this moment, which is disappointing, for me.
  4. ManiGlowBug

tModLoader how to make a custom caster ai?

i've looked everywhere and found nothing about the subject. so i will probably be the first to ask it. how do you make a custom variation of the caster ai?
  5. ManiGlowBug

tModLoader how do i add a modded enemy to an existing event?

in my mod that i'm working on, i'm adding various enemies to the slime rain, however i have absolutely no idea on how to actually put them in the event and so i need help on how to do this.
  6. ManiGlowBug

problem with adding items to mod

so. i'm trying to add some items to a mod. however, it's... not showing up in game. what should i do to have the items be added?
  7. ManiGlowBug

WIP A Guide to All Things Celestial

Welcome to a Guide to All Things Celestial, where you will learn about, well, all things celestial.
  8. ManiGlowBug

Sprite a Byte (and possibly get it in a game :D)

This game is pretty simple. You copy + paste a byte that's above you, you edit it to your liking, and then you post the new version along with its name. The first sprite on each 3rd page (page 3, page 6, page 9, etc.) will be added to my game! Here's your starter sprite: Now, go sprite! :D
  9. ManiGlowBug

Member-Run Project I'm working on a game

...yep, I'm working on a game (with help :D) It's basically like Minecraft and Terraria, but... it's a lot harder (but there's better weapons too - there's a sword that does over 1200 damage!) Also it's called Spirabox oh my that was a lot of sprites and there's going to be even more O_O...
  10. ManiGlowBug

Biomes & Nature The Shade (Evil Biome Alt)

Note: This is a work in progress, not everything is done yet! Expect to see things not mentioned. Yay, another biome by me :) But this time, it's an alternate to the corruption and crimson! "Making the world demented..." As this is an evil biome alt, it would have a chance to spawn instead of...
  11. ManiGlowBug

Help with making my mod

I'm going to make a mod (in the next few days you'll see a thread about it in Works-in-Progress), and I was wondering- could anyone help me make it? A basic description of what will/should be in the mod: -One new mode (what i need help with the most) -Over 200 enemies planned -At least 23...
  12. ManiGlowBug

Other Pet/light pet/mount summoning items with extra tooltips

Yay, extra tooltips! Here's a list of them! Pets Carrot - Thanks for buying the Collector's Edition! Amber Mosquito - Life finds a way. Fish (the pet summoning item) - You can't eat it, but a penguin can! Bone Rattle - Kinda startling Eater's Bone - Who had this bone? We may never know. Bone...
  13. ManiGlowBug

Biomes & Nature Savannah Biome

(This is my first thread, yay :D Anyways, here's the Savannah.) Intro The Savannah is a pre-hard mode biome that spawns when a world is created. It will usually be in the outer thirds of the world, however it can in the middle third as well. Blocks Unique: Dust Block (like dirt) Baked Dust...
Back
Top Bottom