Search results for query: *

• Users: Firaza
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Firaza

Mobile A website adverts free terraria mobile via youtube

It uses the relogic owned clips of terraria mobile gameplay too <screenshots removed by forum staff>
  2. Firaza

Mobile Why are yoyos distance limited heavily with joystick???

I find it very, very, veeery stupid that we have limited yoyo distance we can use with joystick, this thing needs to be fixed with the 1.4 update, and on controller hotbar should be selectable to be at top of the screen not at left side, it can get very confusing,
  3. Firaza

1.4 trailer music

Will the 1.4 trailer music will be used in game? It's really good and if not maybe a youtube post of the full song?
  4. Firaza

Mobile Question about minimap and zoom(mods pls answer this)

Will terraria mobile get bigger zoom optsion too, would be better to see what attacks bosses too, especcialy Lunatic cultist as u need to have a look on him all the time? And in what update comes the bigger zoomable minimap, the current minimap is a waste of mega bytes, max zoom sees more than...
  5. Firaza

Martian madness needs nerfing

This event seriously needs a nerf, especcialy when the saucer appears, it is impossible to concertrate on both saucer and enemies, way too high damage, u also can get spawn killed easly, the goblin and pirate events are good but this....... It's so tedious! I dont care if i get good loot that is...
  6. Firaza

Other Art Karen Prime took the twins

Karen took the damn twins
  7. Firaza

NPCs & Enemies Terraria 1.4 expert skeletron needs a buff

Expert skeletron prime spin is very slow, why can't ptime get a faster spin like expert skeletron did?
  8. Firaza

Will 1.4 add a lizhard temple guardian

A guradian would be a great way to keep em out
  9. Firaza

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Can't move the sun/moon on start up screen

Is this some sort of bug/glitch or was the feature removed?
  10. Firaza

How do terraria forum ranks work and do they have some requirments to obtain them?

I sometimes see boss name titles aswell like skeltron prime
  11. Firaza

**REPORTED** [Mobile] VERY CRITICAL BUG!

When i swap my accesories my accesory loses a modifier Swaoped hermes boots with vine guide book and hermes boots lost ots menacing modifier
  12. Firaza

Do you play test when it comes to create bosses?

Hey terraria team i have a question. So do you guys play test bosses when it comes to creating them? And do you guys have to no damage them? I think that when it comes to creating bosses all bosses should be no damagable
  13. Firaza

Mobile HARPIES SPAWN ON GROUND WHEN ZOOM IS SMALL

Please fix this! Harpies spawn when im fully zoomed in on ground, is this a thing with world gen issue? 1.2 didn't have it (You might see heal potions, cuz im on expert hardmode start challange)
  14. Firaza

Solar pillar feels poorly designed

Hello people! Don't ya feel feel like the Solar pillar is unfair This comes from a mobile player(don't try to assume i can't play because i play on mobile) i can play and kinda well Now to the main problem The Solar pillar feels like it's not thought through Whats the point of the gimmick of not...
  15. Firaza

Items Keybrand projectile?

Is it possible for keybrand to get a projectile and a minor damage buff? For a dungeon loot pretty shabby If yes then it could be a star that kingdom key emmits when it hits a heartless.
  16. Firaza

Mobile White dynasti walls appear glitchy in black color most of the times

While building a house i started placing white dynasti walls but they appeard in black and sometimes went to normal dynasti walls Is this a issue that has been on a pc too, or is it the first time ever?
  17. Firaza

Mobile Weird thing in terraria

When im at space biome above the snow biome then ice elemental projectiles appear, as well as sound comes but when i wen't to chek it out no ice elemental was there and the projectiles stopped appearing.
  18. Firaza

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Duke Fishron attack missing

I was on my expert world practising expert duke fishron. I started to notice that no detonating bubbles appeared at all and when i took a closer look then i saw that duke fishron does the detonating bubble attack move/animation but no bubbles appear at all this applies to duke's first and second...
  19. Firaza

Mobile Lunatic Cultist's ancient light attack becomes dust as soon as it is fired

So i was fighting Lunatic Cultist and in middle of fight i noticed that lunatic cultist was fireing some sort of dust it's colors reminded me off ancient light(lunar flares that spread in direction of 5) I thought it was cuz my yoyo and flairon were in the way But then as i i w not attacking it...
Back
Top Bottom