Search results for query: *

1. ChipperCrow

Drawings & Paintings Terrarian Crow's Sketches

you know what, might as well share these here since i probably can. digital sketches, possibly pixel art, obviously focused around terraria. no schedule or anything for updating, this isn't my job. expect to see plenty of unusually 'furry' (in the 'anthro animal' sense) interpretations of...
  2. ChipperCrow

WIP A Guide to Creatures, both Celestial and Earthly

[IF ANYONE HAPPENS TO BE LOOKING AT THIS, UPDATE AS OF 2022: as can be assumed from how old this is, i have no plans to ever finish this. however, it's entirely possible that i'll one day return to this.] "what is this" glad you asked! it's like. not quite a story. i'll probably put this as...
  3. ChipperCrow

Ask a Crow

yeah, this is exactly what it looks like. ask a crow anything. said crow is me. i mean, i'm not one of those american crows, or hooded crows, just some random carrion crow. i might highlight important things in blue/bold to make it look prettier, i might not. please ask some questions...
  4. ChipperCrow

Short Story The Impurity

The sky was darkening. They watched over their land impassively, though this may have been because a mask was obscuring their face. They were standing at the edge of the cliff, their faerie wings occasionally flittering. Below them was a desert. Further than that, a forest. For now, they were...
Back
Top Bottom