Search results for query: *

1. versusVSversus

New Terraria Wiki doesn't appear in Google search

Or is it just me?
  2. versusVSversus

Game Mechanics Mobile: Help with selecting inventory item

I mean, you get the screen button for auto-select though.
  3. versusVSversus

We have quickbar at the top but I think it's too small and too far from the main controls 😕.
  4. versusVSversus

So what about an icon that you can place anywhere just like other controls, that brings up list of items from your quickbar. Or an icon with any number from 0-9 that is connected to particular item slot. And I just wanna add that auto-select is unusable and unlike on PC, it should just switch...
  5. versusVSversus

Mobile The Giant Enemy Spider Cave In The Underworld

better spiders than bats or demons 😛 for the worthy, large, crimson
  6. versusVSversus

Mobile Jungle Temple on "for the worthy" extends into Underworld

Playing on mah grandma phone and then big spook 😳 for the worthy, large, crimson
  7. versusVSversus

Mobile Hello how are you I am under quarantine pls help

Hello, my phone galaxy j3 is old and doesn't support recent terraria version. Any chances I can legally download the 1.2.X somehow?
  8. versusVSversus

Mobile Game crash under rather unusual circumstances.

Thank you for answering. Fortunatelly yes - didn't look Terraria had any problems if I started with the life crystal. Meaning I was able to collect coins as well. :)
  9. versusVSversus

Mobile Game crash under rather unusual circumstances.

Hello, recently bought the mobile version, loving it so far. But to the point :). Mining the coin pile placed closer to the character seems to crash Terraria. Tried 3 times to be sure ;). Not something a player would often see, I am assuming, ha ha. Still a thing tho. Have a good one :)...
Back
Top Bottom