Search results for query: *

1. ItzPeyton3

tModLoader Magical Things mod

Is this mod compatible with calamity and thorium?
  2. ItzPeyton3

Biomes & Nature World option for both evils in the same world

Since the hallow and the evil biome makes a sort of V shape I'm guessing the hallow will be vertical while the evil biomes will be diagonal Like this \ I /
  3. ItzPeyton3

Biomes & Nature World option for both evils in the same world

Can there be a world option for both evils to be in a world except 1 evil biome in 2 worlds each, because I dont think it will mess anything up in the world Because A.In hardmode if you smash crimson or demon alters they give the same ores B. You dont have to go through all the work of...
  4. ItzPeyton3

Game Mechanics Fixed Ruler point

Ok the ruler is a good thing to the game in some way but I think it needs to have a fixed point to where it measures from. It can be when clicking a certain button. It would help people building farms massively and it would make the ruler a bit more useful. On the topic of the ruler, could there...
  5. ItzPeyton3

Biomes & Nature Mimic Rework

ive tried looking but i cant find any any suggestions?
  6. ItzPeyton3

Biomes & Nature Mimic Rework

There are only 9 mimics in game with 1 unavailable, and 4 lower class ones. I think hat there can be way more mimics with great potential in the game. Like There can be a new way the spawn the jungle mimic with the unused "Souls of Blight" dropped by jungle creatures; specifically some new...
  7. ItzPeyton3

NPCs & Enemies New Ninja and Skeleton NPC PT.2

i edited it to be better than the old one because i didnt explain in the first one
  8. ItzPeyton3

Game Mechanics Boss health bar

me too man
  9. ItzPeyton3

Game Mechanics Boss health bar

I'm giving you a proposition. Can we please get a boss health bar in the bottom of the screen or at least a health bar like events; because I don't like risking losing a boss battle to try to see how much health a boss has by coming close to put my mouse over it to see how much health it has. It...
  10. ItzPeyton3

NPCs & Enemies New Ninja and Skeleton NPC PT.2

There are a lot of NPC's in terraria that are not used that could be a really good thing to the game like a Ninja NPC or a Skeleton NPC Ninja-He can spawn once you have kiled king slime 1. He can sell Throwing knives for 5 copper each and Shurikens for 5 copper each 2. He can sell shoe spikes...
  11. ItzPeyton3

NPCs & Enemies New Ninja and Skeleton NPC

I meant any post plantera DUNGEON item
  12. ItzPeyton3

NPCs & Enemies New Ninja and Skeleton NPC

There are a lot of NPC's in terraria that are not used that could be a really good thing to the game like a Ninja NPC or a Skeleton NPC Ninja-He can spawn once you have kiled king slime 1. He can sell Throwing knives for 5 copper each and Shurikens for 5 copper each 2. He can sell shoe spikes...
  13. ItzPeyton3

Biomes & Nature Terraria ocean

I know this is short but will the terraria oceans be revamped because the only things they are useful for currently is A.fishing B.coral,seashells,starfish C.optional boss duke fishron D.a bunch of water E.jellyfish. I would like to see some coral reefs, new ocean biomes, new mobs/loot, etc
  14. ItzPeyton3

Biomes & Nature Terraria ocean

I know this is short but will the terraria oceans be revamped because the only things they are useful for currently is A.fishing B.coral,seashells,starfish C.optional boss duke fishron D.fishing. I would like to see some coral reefs, new ocean biomes, new mobs/loot, etc
  15. ItzPeyton3

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

oh im new to forums thank u for telling me
  16. ItzPeyton3

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Will they update the ocean in terraria? because i wanna see some coral reefs and new ocean biomes and more ocean loot instead of the ocean being empty.
Back
Top Bottom