Search results for query: *

1. IReallyLoveCrabs

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

I feel pretty confident that my Samsung Tab A 2016 will run the game smoothly. But we'll see. I was pretty nervous about controls, like how am I going to use jumping accessories such as cloud in a bottle and other stuff? But I'm sure I'll get used to the new controls. This post seriously gave...
  2. IReallyLoveCrabs

Mobile Question about mobile 1.3 controls

Will we have to use the button on the right side of the screen in order to jump and fly, or will we be able to fly and jump with the joystick on the left side just like old controls?
  3. IReallyLoveCrabs

Items Pet Crab

Would be funny if they dropped a Obama pet, cause you know "obama is gone" memes
  4. IReallyLoveCrabs

NPCs & Enemies The Raven King - Because there are not enough ravens

What about a king crab? That would be a cool boss
  5. IReallyLoveCrabs

NPCs & Enemies Bomb slime

Idk..I wouldn't like a slime just coming my way ready to explode in a second in front of my house and break it.
  6. IReallyLoveCrabs

NPCs & Enemies Boss Idea

I think it would be cool if there was a giant crab boss (pre hardmode) and if he was like king slime but a little stronger. I think a cool drop from him would be a crab mount or a pet crab. Or just make a pet crab get dropped by a crab. Thanks.
  7. IReallyLoveCrabs

Items Pet Crab

Hello dear developers. I think it would be really cool and it would make me really happy and maybe someone else if you added a pet crab. I think it would be awesome to get it from a crab since the crab has no use really, you can only get a banner from him, but it's a cute enemy so a pet crab...
Back
Top Bottom