Search results for query: *

• Users: Toadoot
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Toadoot

Items Time-Based Weapon

This weapon idea sounds complicated, and truth be told, may be exactly this, but not necessarily bad. The weapon would be affected by the time of the day, and possibly by the moon phase, like fishing. Its stats would jumble up/change, boosting or lowering range, size, damage, mana usage...
  2. Toadoot

Game Mechanics Crawling

How about adding eating the ground to Te- Okay, no, it's called crawling. A wise man once said ''y cant metroid crawl'', and this is what I've always wondered about in Terraria. Easy enemy exploit, presumably. But that could be fixed as well, just prevent usage of items and maybe life regen if...
  3. Toadoot

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Exhaling ideas, inhaling thoughts

I love what the Terraria team has done with most of its NPCs and enemies, just not the ones that are reskins or the like. Not saying I don't like them though. Anyway, as for what I have in mind, here it is! Enemies... Slimes: Some slimes may leave... slime. On the ground, when they get hit...
  4. Toadoot

Game Mechanics There's still rope

So, ropes work perfectly when you travel with them vertically. It accelerates just fine, it goes swiftly, smoothly, and flawlessly unless an enemy comes to smash your face and you fall down. I'm not suggesting removing enemies though, I'd love if the horizontal movement was almost as good as...
  5. Toadoot

Game Mechanics Wraparound in worlds

I think you could have an option in the world creation screen to enable wraparound in the worlds. This would cause a small problem with WoF, but you can't leave the Underworld, so you could tinker with the ends of it and make a temporary wall there, or disable it for the fight. It'd make boss...
Back
Top Bottom