Search results for query: *

• Users: Syvwulf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Syvwulf

Previously, I had a very strange issue when using Crystilium with Thorium, does it still occur?

I don't have the time to test right now, but I would like to know beforehand if this issue still happens with the current builds of the mods. I have not used them in conjunction for a couple months, but recently my interest in mods has revived. Previously, the Crystilium biome would always...
  2. Syvwulf

Weapons & Equip "Effects" Slot

Various different armor sets have visual effects, such as giving the player an afterimage when moving (Shadow Armor) or giving them a pulsating aura (Hallowed Armor), wouldn't it be cool to have an NPC sell these effects as you collect armor sets that have them, and use whichever one you want...
  3. Syvwulf

Would you Rather

The game is simple, we keep continuing it basically like this: Post1: Would you rather ____ or ____? Post2: I would rather ____. My reasoning is: ____ Would you rather ____ or ____? Post3: I would rather.... And so on!
  4. Syvwulf

PC Looking for some people to do a full, casual, Expert mode vanilla playthrough with

I'm so bored and I've never actually played Terraria multiplayer that much, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to play. I'm in CST and my internet isn't extremely good, so someone who wants to play will have to host. We must play co-operatively, starting from the beginning on Expert mode, so no...
  5. Syvwulf

Weapons & Equip A Crystal Vile Shard buff idea

As of now, the CVS is almost completely useless compared to everything else you can get at the time you would obtain it. What if, instead of just working exactly like the Vilethorn, upon using the weapon, it would activate normally, then explode, releasing a sudden stream of colorful light orbs...
Back
Top Bottom