Search results for query: *

1. DiamondpickMC

A Terrible night

Hope you enjoy my art, this piece is a battle against the twins with a true nights edge
  2. DiamondpickMC

Drawings & Paintings The Twins

This is my first art piece hope you enjoy it. (PS: it isn't much but I put a lot of time into it) What do you think I should do next?
  3. DiamondpickMC

Hello terraria!

Hi I'm pretty new to the terraria community and I would love to introduce myself. I'm a young youtuber who is about to do a terraria series and love terraria and have beat it twice on pc and now I'm starting an expert mode playthrough I think that terraria is the best game I could ever play and...
  4. DiamondpickMC

NPCs & Enemies Cthulhu Boss Fight

If you have seen the lore you probably know what I am going to talk about. Ok first thing that happens after you defeat moon lord is a message "(Name Of NPC) the mechanic has been kidnapped" Then you will have to go back to the dungeon and rescue her but when you get there and talk to her there...
  5. DiamondpickMC

NPCs & Enemies Cat Boss

Ok, most people when they see this would probably say "That's a dumb idea" or "That would be a meme" but just hear me out. This boss would be available early hard mode boss that would be summoned by something like the majestic catnip or suspicious looking catnip (que the memes) but you get the...
Back
Top Bottom